Audio files

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
ClasO
Active

Audio files

Post by ClasO »

Hi,

One of my absolute favorites is the file called Path to Nirvana. Very smooth, only a slight variation in frequency and power. This one will often give me a HFO if any audio file.

Anyone who knows of similar audio files, where to find?

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: Audio files

Post by Stimaddict »

Yeah, that was created by Mr Terminator. There is also 'Twisted Nirvana' and 'Which Way To Nirvana' in the same suite. If you want Mr T's entire back catalogue (and loads more) just drop me a PM.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************
Just a reminder that *anyone* here is welcome to PM me for a download link to hundreds of free, shared mp3 stimfiles organized by author - some up to 4 hours long!
I cannot post the link here out of respect for this forum's Admin and board rules regarding direct links to other people's work.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Unlimited access to the Stimfile Archive with No fees, No registration required, No ads, No catches, No expiry date and No hidden motives.
ClasO
Active

Re: Audio files

Post by ClasO »

Thank you for the tip, Stimaddict!

Found these somehow on Google drive. Yes, they are both very good! :D