Suggest a separate electrodes forum

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
comandatuba
Active

Suggest a separate electrodes forum

Post by comandatuba »

I think E-Stim electrodes are an important enough type of product that it deserves its own forum. There are several reasons. First, high quality electrodes, such as the various premium electrodes, can carry quite a bit of discussion. Recommendations on how to configure them with the wires, configuration experiences, vaginal/vs. anal use perspectives, requests for suggestions, etc. They are an investment, and when there are questions, it would be easier to search and ask for answers.

Also I have suggestions for electrode ideas (I am sure many of us here do). This might be a good forum to suggest them. Or, if not, which forum would be a good place to throw out some design ideas which E-Stim Systems might consider?

Thanks. Great products, and this board has great discussion.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Suggest a separate electrodes forum

Post by admin »

interesting idea, we shall have a think. Although looking at the General section it is almost an electrodes section in itself. and using the search function is quite easy to narrow it down

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

admin wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:28 am interesting idea, we shall have a think.
While you are thinking about it Si, how about a section for Off-Topic discussion? A sort of social chat sub-forum for topical/news stuff, humour, personal issues and anything non-stim related?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I'm avoiding the off topic section. Too many times in other groups it results in angst due to politics, moderation etc etc and there are plenty of other groups and social media. We stick to E-Stim as that's what we know and it means people get to post and read without being offended due to jokes, politics or other discussions.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
comandatuba
Active

Post by comandatuba »

admin wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:28 am interesting idea, we shall have a think. Although looking at the General section it is almost an electrodes section in itself. and using the search function is quite easy to narrow it down

Si
Yep, agree. It might be a consideration in the future as well, as the board and community grows. Thank you for considering the idea.
ezu2000
Active

Post by ezu2000 »

How nice I would love a section that talks about different types of electrodes I love the idea
29-year-old Spanish speaking boy addicted to e-stim and sports
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Now Done...... viewforum.php?f=30

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
comandatuba
Active

Post by comandatuba »