Estim, Covid-19 and the 'New Normal'

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Estim, Covid-19 and the 'New Normal'

Post by Stimaddict »

Was talking to a guy by PM who made an interesting point. It seems that a lot of men are turning to estim because their conventional sexual options are increasingly limited by Covid restrictions. Sexual well-being and associated emotional health are generally overlooked under these circumstances. Once again it demonstrates that stimming can have a profoundly positive therapeutic value, especially in these exceptional times. It is the 'New Normal'.

This isn't something I had considered before, but fairly obvious when you think about it. It makes me desperately sorry for younger men and women living in social isolation who should be out there getting it together. It's like some dystopian sci-fi story. Let's just hope this is over before too long.

In the meantime HAPPY STIMMING! :)

admin
Site Admin

Re: Estim, Covid-19 and the 'New Normal'

Post by admin »

We have certainly noticed it with an increase in interest in E-Stim since March 2020, and an increase in people using things like E-Stim Connect. We have had to adapt our output with more online support and less face to face meetings and events which we do miss.

We have build a video studio, which is why you are seeing more support videos, but we are considering doing live youtube or zoom meetings..... for questions how to's etc etc... is this something people would like?

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
comandatuba
Active

Post by comandatuba »

admin wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:11 am ... We have build a video studio, which is why you are seeing more support videos, but we are considering doing live youtube or zoom meetings..... for questions how to's etc etc... is this something people would like?

Si
Excellent idea!
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

I'm really enjoying the new videos that you are producing.

The lockdowns and covid have had a huge impact on the sex toy industry in general and with more people searching for ways to enjoy themselves it is good to see the upsurge in new people entering the community. That is another reason why the new videos are a fantastic idea.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?