Dungeon Lab - Does anyone have it?

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
TheHenchmen
Active

Dungeon Lab - Does anyone have it?

Post by TheHenchmen »

Hi Forum,

I recently saw the dungeon lab estim unit and I am wondering if anyone has experience with this device.

https://www.dungeon-lab.com/e-stim-unit.php

it´s quite cheap (price wise, it´s a diy stereo stim) and provides some interesting features. But is it what´s promised?

0S3v3n
Active

Re: Dungeon Lab - Does anyone have it?

Post by 0S3v3n »

I have it and I like it. It's super versatile and quite powerful for such a small device.

It is a TENS unit tho with all the ups and downs to it.

Someone on reddit wrote a small review which describes it pretty well: https://www.reddit.com/r/estim/comments ... app_review

For the price I can just recommend it just because it's probably the most customizable device.

You can download the app without having a device as there is a mode in the app to try out all the features.
Regards
Zero

E-Stim Systems 2B | DG-Lab Coyote
hardmasteruk
Active

Post by hardmasteruk »

I've got one, although its just died on me .It is not a 2B and there are serious issues with the bluetooth connection. if you move around it drops out which makes a play session really hard if you are moving. I dont find it that powerful either. The App interface is nice but it is a tens with an app. My estim remote is much bette, I am looking at the new one but cannot decide if it is that much of an improvement

HM
"Pain and Pleasure in equal Measure"
0S3v3n
Active

Post by 0S3v3n »

hardmasteruk wrote:I've got one, although its just died on me .It is not a 2B and there are serious issues with the bluetooth connection. if you move around it drops out which makes a play session really hard if you are moving. I dont find it that powerful either. The App interface is nice but it is a tens with an app. My estim remote is much bette, I am looking at the new one but cannot decide if it is that much of an improvement

HM
Interesting. I have zero issues with the Bluetooth connection. It's a lot better than the Lovense ones as example.

Mine died as well a week ago with a known hardware failure which was fixed in June 2020 (ordered mine in May 2020) the manufacturer will send me a new one.

Their customer support is sometimes a little busy/slow to respond but they are very helpful with everything.
Regards
Zero

E-Stim Systems 2B | DG-Lab Coyote
TheHenchmen
Active

Post by TheHenchmen »

Thx for the input, the reference to the reddit post really helped me.

Wondering if the app can play audio files, apparently it tries to link up with apple music when using an apple phone, wondering how it operates under android.

The fact that it needs app store connectivity is sort of a no-go for me. I´m not into "smart" or "connected" sex toys.