Where are you stimmers?

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
ganymedes4fun
Active

Where are you stimmers?

Post by ganymedes4fun »

I followed more than 100 e-stimmers on Chaturbate. As they changed rules many exhibitionists like me refused to submit full ID.
Where do they gather now for video chatting or c2c?

TheHenchmen
Active

Re: Where are you stimmers?

Post by TheHenchmen »

I´m using cam4 as a free website, lots of estim going on.
Audience is mostly gay and bdsm friendly, relatively little woman chatting for fun. Like most communities its all about tokens/cash when women are involved.
pienk
Active

Post by pienk »

I stream on Chaturbate sometimes.
I made my 2b tip controlled. Not to make money more for the thrill of multiple strangers being able to control my e-stim.
But lately my internet sucks, so I need to get it fixed before I can stream again.
ganymedes4fun
Active

Post by ganymedes4fun »

I monitored Cam4 for about a week but not many e-stimmers encountered. Should be a great idea to have another video chat possibility,
with a larger e-stim presence.
Personally I don't trust those American Big Brothers and would avoid Skype (Microsoft), WhatsApp (Facebook),Google Hangouts and turn to
Open Source solutions like Jami. Viber and Talky amongst others exist. Any comments and/or experiences?
Thanks for all responders.
Firefly
Active

Post by Firefly »

I cannot find estimmers on cam4. What am I doing wrong?
ganymedes4fun
Active

Post by ganymedes4fun »

There is no tag for e-stim. You have to scroll trough all pages to possibly find one. So select "males" to limit search.
Baza
Active Developer

Post by Baza »

Be nice if estimsystems to do some for us to share our experiences with each other
ganymedes4fun
Active

Post by ganymedes4fun »

In cam4 there is a search possible: every stimmer should mention "estim" to be found.
Does somebody had experience with "Chathub" ?
estim_si
Staff

Where are you stimmers?

Post by estim_si »

Baza wrote:Be nice if estimsystems to do some for us to share our experiences with each other
You mean like run a free forum? E- Stim Connect allows people to play with each other across the world, sharing that experience is vastly more complex especially as most people like to keep their experiences private. Allowing people to record experiences is possible but we decided not to go that route because of the privacy implications.

We spoke to chaturbate in the past about allowing EStim and had a ‘kiss off’.

But we are always up for ideas. However we will always stick to our core of being a developer, creator and manufacturer - we have no intention of creating the next estim cam site.

Si

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ganymedes4fun
Active

Post by ganymedes4fun »

Well yes, that's my point: privacy, but, Chaturbate now wants an official ID DOCUMENT COPY.
Nobody is irresponsible like that, unless for professional use and risk.
If another free cam site without that restriction would exist imhu a huge success would be met.