LiveStreams / Zoom Q&As

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
admin
Site Admin

LiveStreams / Zoom Q&As

Post by admin »

Hi All,

We have a youtube channel that many of you might know about https://youtube.com/estimsystems which is growing and we are posting new content weekly. One question that has come up is would people be interested in us (E-Stim Systems) running YouTube live streaming Q&A's or even running Zoom meetings for chats about what we do?

Thoughts? Comments?

Si

E-Stim Systems Ltd
tdg
Active

Re: LiveStreams / Zoom Q&As

Post by tdg »

I'm not sure how comfortable people might feel about any approach that could disclose their real identity (this is certainly my attitude right now). I guess if you participated via Zoom you could choose to switch your video on (or not). I don't know how a live YouTube event would work. Would you have to log into your Google/YouTube account to participate? If so, would that allow you to shield your identity? What I'm saying here is that user privacy is the critical issue. Having said that, engaging with your customer in this way is valuable, but I don't know what uptake you might get.

Hope that helps.
TDG
estim_si
Staff

Re: LiveStreams / Zoom Q&As

Post by estim_si »

Thanks for the feedback. I’ll look to see what the options are for YouTube live - not sure if you need to be logged in to comment.

Si

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk