smartstim.com down?

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Henk1957
Active

Re: smartstim.com down?

Post by Henk1957 »

gluck2233 wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:58 pm Do anyone have some sort of data or any copy for that forum? I am planning on building a website to aggregate all sort of resources related to estim and make sure that it's going to stay.
Maybe you should post or start a new topic asking who has data from smartstim.
I still have the information of the postings that I did myself and of a few topics that interested me. I know that one of the last moderators was t.Haur.
A message can be found here; https://prostim.de/e-stim-infos/subject ... m/?lang=en
There you can read that there are attempts to get the site back online, perhaps in a different way.
Maybe someone knows if he has the content of the forum available or knows where it has gone.

Greetings Henk.

electro8

Post by electro8 »

gluck2233:
I saw a note out there on the proStim.de site from t.haur and there's also a post from TroniC on Reddit. It looks like they are trying to restore the forum and bring it back on line. You may be able feed back to him through that site if you are interested in working with them. It should be a worthwhile effort.
Really sad to know about Climberr regardless of some comments, it's a real loss to the whole community.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Not meaning to sound negative but it's coming up to a year since Climberr passed away and there has been no recent updates on the idea of restoring SmartStim. Someone would have to physically go to Climberr's former property and grab the server, if indeed it still exists.
Sereno3
Active

Post by Sereno3 »

Still hoping someone will rejuvenate the Smartstim.com site or create one that would be similar, that is where files could be shared; audio/.wav, videos, still pictures. If it was on online server, could its contents be downloaded since otherwise it's inaccessible due to Climberr's demsie.

'Wondering if Climbrr the operator had anyone in his life who would know of the server or any backup?

Anyone working on a substitute site?
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Sereno3 wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:59 pm Anyone working on a substitute site?
Not exactly a "substitute" but I've put together a few resources on my G-drive along with 35 GB of shared audio stimfiles. PM me for a download link.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************
Just a reminder that *ANYONE* here is welcome to PM me for a download link to hundreds of free, shared mp3 stimfiles organized by author - some up to 4 hours long!
There is a monster 35 GB of audio files in total, enough to fry your cock every day until the year 2049!
I cannot post the link here out of respect for this forum's Admin and board rules regarding direct links to other people's work.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Unlimited access to the Stimfile Archive with No fees, No registration required, No ads, No catches, No expiry date and No hidden motives.