Advice needed about stereostim

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
StimJap

Advice needed about stereostim

Post by StimJap »

When using the right devices estim can bring much pleasure and is absolutely save.

In my case I used a home audio amplifier wich I know now is very dangerous. I hope this message is not going to be removed because:

1. I'd like to warn people for home made device using high output audio amplifiers not intended for stimming
2. I'd like to ask for advice and if anyone has done the same as I did

Below the things I did. Please don't try this yourself because it's dangerous.
On TV I saw a program about estim and how it was enjoyed. Four months ago I read on a website how to make a DIY stim device. I did everything like the site described. The guy from the website did this half his life so I thought it would be save. The site described electrodes of cotton made wet with salt water and the voltage was 50V at 7kHz. The amplifier I used was max 50V so I thought I could turn the volume to max. And I did. After connecting everything I started to play with the volume. It felt great, like someone sucking my penis. Having in mind I could turn the volume to the max I started to increase volume. Meanwhile I noticed my penis was becoming very warm of the current. While playing I increased the volume higher and higher until I reached my pain limit. Then I felt a warm feeling going trough my whole body. Even my face got a warm feeling. I thought this was part of the deal and I tried to get this effect again. Then my amplifier burned and I had to stop. I still had a warm feeling in my back. I felt OK but after three days my penis got a burning feeling. This lasted for three weeks and then the real problems appeared. I got a burning feeling in my bladder and anus. I had difficulties holding my urine. Sometimes at night my whole belly was burning. A few weeks later my limbs started to burn. And I noticed my face was numb on one side. I'm pretty sure my spinal cord is damaged and even my brain stem (difficulties swallowing). Probable the proteins of all organs are damaged. I really like to know if anyone experienced the same thing. And I think the website providing information about audio amps at 50V should be shut down.

Jasper

The Netherlands

estim_si
Staff

Re: Advice needed about stereostim

Post by estim_si »

7KHz, is a very high frequency for E-Stim, and I daresay there wasn't any form of current limiting. Many people try home made devices with mixed results. Considering the amount of time and effort we take in designing safe E-Stim equipment, I'm surprised there are not more reported issues. E-Stim is safe, but you need the right equipment and to use it in the right way.

Making your own can save you money, but unless you know EXACTLY what you are doing, why risk it?

Si
neo80
Active Developer

Re: Advice needed about stereostim

Post by neo80 »

7000 Hz is too much for electro!! :shock:
Keep in mind that a good tens has only 150 Hz on max freq, and it's a square waveform.

Did you recover your "normal" feelings?