Strange facts about Jizz

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Strange facts about Jizz

Post by Stimaddict »

Did you know that using intense electro-stimulation docs can extract jizz from DEAD PEOPLE ???

As if that wasn't weird enough it's a fact that men ejaculate AT LEAST 14 GALLONS of jizz over a lifetime !!!

A fertile male human ejaculates around 5 mililiters (ml) of semen (on average about a teaspoon), although the volume of each load does diminish as we get older.

In every ml there are normally about 100 million sperm. So if there are, potentially, 500 million 'little soldiers' in a teaspoon of jizz then if my maths is correct that's 6,364,500,000,000 across a lifetime, over 6364 BILLION of them. If every one of those sperm resulted in pregnancy then one man would produce 816 x the entire population of the planet! :o :D :o

beem2713
Active

Re: Strange facts about Jizz

Post by beem2713 »

You may also like to know:-
1) Testicles are actually a very complex sperm production line
2) It takes 3 months from start to finish for sperm to be made
3) This is the one that staggers me, a man produces 1000 sperm every heartbeat.
Do the maths, assuming 60 beats per minute, times 1000 sperm, times 60 minutes to the hour, times 24 hours to the day, times 13 weeks = 7800 million sperm in a testicle at varying stages of manufacture. OMG, it almost makes me ache thinking about it LOL
4) a sperm at its widest point is half the width of a human hair.
5) The tails don't wag like a tadpole they're a very complex assembly and actually spin round like a corkscrew spiral.

All this from an expert on BBC Crowdscience.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Thanks for those interesting facts beem2713. When I was 12 somebody gave me an old microscope and needless to say one of the first things I did was spread my jizz on a microscope slide to take a look. I was blown away by how many of the little fuckers there were! :lol:

We now know that in each load of jizz there are actually several different kinds of sperm working together as a team. The fast little 'sneakers' are the ones that do the fertilizing, every single one of us was born from one of those. They make up only a small fraction of the platoon.

Then there are vicious 'hunter killers' that attack any foreign sperm who may be hanging around in the female uterus. Most of the rest clog together as 'blockers' to prevent rival male sperm from getting through. These 'blockers' were previously thought to be abnormal because many have two heads or two tails but it turns out they are just doing their job.
Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

And what about the ones that end up on my chest? They must be male sperms as they appear lost and definitely didn't stop to ask for directions 🤣
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Chest and belly sperm would die off pretty quick, if indeed they were ever alive. 'Life' implies sentience and sperm have about as much self-awareness as a robot vacuum cleaner. They are programmed for one single purpose and as their chances of achieving that goal are considerably less than winning the national lottery I can't imagine they are too disappointed when things don't work out. However their probability of success would be enormously enhanced if they had super-powers...

I've often wondered about SUPERMAN's sperm and have come to the following conclusions:
  • Superman does not have sex.
  • Superman only masturbates in the darkest outer reaches of deep space.

Superman does not have sex. He has never fucked Lois Lane. If he were to engage in sexual intercourse with an Earthly human partner it is unlikely she would survive the rigours of the ordeal. Even if he were to somehow restrain his pelvic thrusts then at the point of ejaculation it would go off with the force of an artillery cannon, thus completely destroying his hapless sexual partner. He would literally fuck her brains out.

So Superman must resort to masturbation to relieve his male urges, which presents a new set of problems. His sperm would possess their own super-powers including the power of flight. Once released they would immediately take off at super-speed in search of female ova to impregnate. Being half the width of a human hair they would simply enter through any woman's skin unnoticed to achieve immediate embryonic formation in her womb. The fertile female population of the Earth is around 2.5 billion. Thus after a few solo handjobs Superman would have impregnated every woman on the planet. Imagine all the paternity suits. The resulting maintenance payments would permanently destabilize our financial systems leading to anarchy and global warfare.

If he attempted to play safe by masturbating, say, on Mars his super-sperm would simply fly back to Earth. Therefore Superman could only safely shoot his jizz far outside the galaxy.
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

I'll have a pint of what Stimaddict has been drinking please :D
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

:lol:
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Believe it or not I was sober when I typed in that crock of shite. :x - I think it's lockdown driving me crazy :roll:
Baza
Active Developer

Post by Baza »

I know what your saying mate
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

Stimaddict wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:39 am Believe it or not I was sober when I typed in that crock of shite. :x - I think it's lockdown driving me crazy :roll:
I most definitely know what you mean. I found the facts very interesting to be honest as "cum" is one of my big turn-ons LOL.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?