Buy from e-stim

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Baza
Active Developer

Buy from e-stim

Post by Baza »

Be nice if I could order stuff on Amazon as they deliver to Amazon locker and it's more discreet for most guys and girls I have seen a few items on there but would be great if you could get the leads and other stuff on there

admin
Site Admin

Re: Buy from e-stim

Post by admin »

If you order from us and choose DPD as a delivery method, you can then choose a local delivery point once the package has left us.

We don't use Amazon as they are only interested in one thing, promoting Amazon, as well as running everything down to the lowest price possible. They also don't recognise the concept of a lifetime guarantee, and they also limit exactly what you can sell - you can only sell Adult products if you are part of their 'Adult Program', which requires large amounts of sales to qualify, and last time we checked it was closed to new sellers.

Put simply Amazon does not offer anywhere close to the level of service we can offer by selling direct. And with DPD local you can arrange delivery to a local delivery point.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Ronfire7
Active Developer

Post by Ronfire7 »

Also the shipping package is discreet, so no indication of the contents.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

This is a problem that mainly affects married men. My advice is just be truthful and tell her about it. You would be surprised how understanding and supportive your partner will be. My lovely wife knows all about my own stimming habits and doesn't mind one bit. It's lying and deception they won't tolerate, and it's not as if another woman is involved. After all, how could she be jealous of an electronic stimming box?

Sooner or later she is going to find out so it's better to 'fess up now than hide your 'dirty little secret'. You could explain it as a modern way of maintaining prostate health, which is actually quite true. If that's a step too far then pretend your 2B is a TENS machine you use for a sore shoulder.
Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

Stimaddict wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:26 am This is a problem that mainly affects married men. My advice is just be truthful and tell her about it. You would be surprised how understanding and supportive your partner will be. My lovely wife knows all about my own stimming habits and doesn't mind one bit. It's lying and deception they won't tolerate, and it's not as if another woman is involved. After all, how could she be jealous of an electronic stimming box?

Sooner or later she is going to find out so it's better to 'fess up now than hide your 'dirty little secret'. You could explain it as a modern way of maintaining prostate health, which is actually quite true. If that's a step too far then pretend your 2B is a TENS machine you use for a sore shoulder.

I started with a tens machine where the sticky pads accidentally found themselves by my penis and balls... my wife enjoyed the speed at which I orgasmed... particularly as it saved a lot of hand cramps on her part.

After maxing out the tens machine, wifey said to find a more powerful unit and gave a full blessing to by the 2B ;)

So yeah, be honest from the start!
tdg
Active

Post by tdg »

Stimaddict wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:26 am This is a problem that mainly affects married men. My advice is just be truthful and tell her about it. You would be surprised how understanding and supportive your partner will be. My lovely wife knows all about my own stimming habits and doesn't mind one bit. It's lying and deception they won't tolerate, and it's not as if another woman is involved. After all, how could she be jealous of an electronic stimming box?

Actually, you'd be surprised how jealous a partner can be. An e-stim box could be construed as some deficiency on their part. I've done my best to explain that its like having gourmet food all the time and yet still looking for more variety. And yes, trying to hide what you've bought is never a good path.
TDG