New MP3 Stimfiles from Fallen Angel inc. ULTIMATE SELF-BONDAGE

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

New MP3 Stimfiles from Fallen Angel inc. ULTIMATE SELF-BONDAGE

Post by Stimaddict »

I've uploaded some new files from Fallen Angel to the Stimfile Archive, kindly shared with his express permission. There is some novel experimental stuff in there such as 'The Laboratory' and 'AI Stimphonies'. If you have my link go take a look.

In particular there is a file called ULTIMATE SELF-BONDAGE that I know will be of interest to a lot of guys here!

Fallen Angel describes this file as...
  • "A session that is over 90 minutes long and is designed with self-bondage scenarios in mind. It starts off nice and easy, with almost half an hour of intense teasing that's going to drive you insane. Afterwards, the real fun begins, as the file slowly transitions to a mixture of strong pleasure and painful shocks. Not everyone's cup of tea, but if you're a bit of a masochist, you're going to love this one! If you're able to endure the mind-melting teasing and the painful sections, you'll be rewarded with a combination of strong and very pleasurable signals towards the end. A trip that will leave you breathless! Recommended setup: two independent channels (A to genitals and B to a bipolar anal electrode)"
**Stimaddict note: For a milder experience I've added a modified version with the more painful parts taken out - (UltimateSelfBondage-intense-tease.mp3)

*************************************************************************************************************************************************
Just a reminder that *ANYONE* reading this is welcome to PM me for a download link to hundreds of free, shared mp3 stimfiles organized by author - some up to 4 hours long!
I cannot post the link here out of respect for this forum's Admin and board rules regarding direct links to other people's work.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Unlimited access to the Stimfile Archive with No fees, No registration required, No ads, No catches, No expiry date and No hidden motives.

beem2713
Active

Re: New MP3 Stimfiles from Fallen Angel inc. ULTIMATE SELF-BONDAGE

Post by beem2713 »

Wow, what a file.

I had a play around with it yesterday, I didnt play it all the way through due to lack of time / opportunity.

I chatted with a dominatrix friend last night and she suggested that we could have some fun today with the file and one of my stimboxes I made for her. I turned up this morning and was wired up as suggested, I was very well secured too. I knew the file had a huge range of volume so I was cheating a little when I said the volume was high enough, mistress saw through me though, my design of box measures and displays the current and therefore the pain to degree being endured, she wound it up further to what was more acceptable to her. The file progresses quite quickly some very nice stim routines until around 30 minutes in, it then starts with the pain, quite gently at first but then becomes brutal, really brutal. I was completely immobile being secured with straps and rope to her bench. The file continues and my screams of agony started perhaps after another 20 minutes. Thankfully the adrenalin started to flow and it was a bit more bearable, it was still very painful though. The contrasts between the pain and the pleasure was huge, by the end of the file i was well into headspace and a quivering wreck. She was convinced I was going to use our safe word but I resisted, had I been alone I would have turned it down.

Thank you for the file, it's amazing, if youre thinking of trying it, go for it, if you like some pain set the level at the start fairly low and strap you hands down.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

@beem2713> You dirty, lucky fokker. That sounds like the stuff of dreams! :D
beem2713
Active

Post by beem2713 »

Living the dream, stuck in the nightmare lol, it was amazing and scary, I have never been so afraid and on edge.
Nicstim
Active

Post by Nicstim »

Morning

Can you please post me the file download link.

Thanks

Nic
jimuk
Active

Post by jimuk »

Nicstim wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 7:40 am Morning

Can you please post me the file download link.

Thanks

Nic
You need to PM Stimaddict (see his signature) to get the links.
Nicstim
Active

Post by Nicstim »

Hi
Is it possible to get a download I'd your stim files.

Much appreciated.

Best wishes
Nic
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Nicstim wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 4:50 pm Is it possible to get a download I'd your stim files.
PM sent.
HellBlob
Active

Post by HellBlob »

Hey

Is it possible that I get access to all the stim files that you describe

thank you in advance
Stimmmer0815
Active

Post by Stimmmer0815 »

Hey,

thank you very much for the time you invest to collect and expand the archive.

Is this tease also playable with the 2B? I ask, because normaly the 2B is not very good for Pain files.
If not, which box do you recoomend for this tease?

Thank you very much and have a nice day and weekend.

Chris