Replacement for ET232

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
gkitf16
Active

Replacement for ET232

Post by gkitf16 »

Hello all. A few years back I wanted to give e stim a shot and got an ET232 and a few loops and the cinch straps. Just for solo male play. Well, I experimented a LOT, and never got comfortable with the sensations provided. I tried the loops on the shaft and balls, used conductive gel, also the straps and then pads. I played with GENTLY adding intensity and made sure I had good contact. But it was always the same, just really uncomfortable and stinging rather than the pulsing or massaging sensations I wanted to experience. I wasn't getting any pleasure out of this at all. I gave up on it. Really pissed because I spent a wad on it and no joy.
I want to get a better box which will allow gentler and finer control over things such as pulse-width, gentler control of intensity and good patterns well-suited for male needs and HFO's. I've looked at an Electro Pebble, the 2B is a lot for right now. What do you think, I would appreciate some good ideas.

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: Replacement for ET232

Post by Stimaddict »

The ET232 is ancient technology based on an early forerunner to the ET312. Its audio input capabilities are mono and limited. It should have been retired years ago. My honest advice would be save a little extra cash and get yourself a 2B, you won't regret it. It's all the box you will ever need and could gently squeeze an HFO out of a stone.

If money is tight your ET232 will still fetch a fair price on eBay.
gkitf16
Active

Post by gkitf16 »

Thanks very much for your advice. I will probably sell the ET232, it's in good shape. Regarding the Pebble vs the 2B, I have heard that the 2B has a more "harsh" feel to it. That's something I want to avoid probably, just relating to the previous experience of stinging and too much tingling from the 232. That's why I considered the Pebble, as well as the cost. I would consider myself on the more amateur end of the user scale.
Ronfire7
Active Developer

Post by Ronfire7 »

The 2B is very versatile and can be upgraded as new software becomes available. I have a 2B and a Pebble, I will at times still use the Pebble and sometimes prefer it but it does not have the audio input that the 2B has.
gkitf16
Active

Post by gkitf16 »

I put the ET232 up for sale on eBay one evening last week and (!) it was sold by in the morning!!! And I got a really good price out of it, the first buyer took it Buy It Now without ever haggling. Needless to say with that taken care of, I went ahead and placed an order for a Pebble, which arrived just the other day. Super happy to have that taken care of so easily. I also got a variety of 4mm & 6mm conductive loops to get started with from Joanne's E-Stim Shop (www.sexmachinereviews.co.uk) which just arrived, and some conductive gel as well. I'm really excited to get myself hooked up and learn the best placements and ways to produce some nice, rousing sessions with happy endings! :shock: :mrgreen: . I'll try to journal my first tries and see how it goes.
LeBete
Active

Post by LeBete »

I've ordered the 2B - waiting for it to get here.

Put the 232 up on Craigslist at a "get it gone" price. No takers. I may have to try fleabay.
gkitf16
Active

Post by gkitf16 »

Several other buyers messaged me after it already had sold so quickly wanting to buy it. So apparently some are quite interested out there.
Buzz686868
Active

Post by Buzz686868 »

Hi I was surprised to read about your experience with the et232 .I have had mine for over 13 years and I would not be without it .using conductive loops and butt electrodes I find it gives from a gentle touch to a bdsm session and every thing in between. How have you got on with your new box
sparko504

Post by sparko504 »

I have had my ET-232 for years now and it never fails to give awesome and strong HFOs for me. It is also great with bipolar toys as well.

There are many other power boxes out there that do look great, but for money reasons as long as my 232 is still working I will of course stay with it.