e-stim after bladder cancer surgery

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
RCIC21

e-stim after bladder cancer surgery

Post by RCIC21 »

I had been experimenting with estim when I gave a funny look at my Dr. Ho's machine.
Not bad, but figured a machine designed for the task would be better.

Obtain a relatively inexpensive battery powered controller off shore that has several functions.
I have a few sets of conductive rings and a pair of the stretch bands.
And a 2 electrode butt plug that 1 wire is bad.

I used 1 side of the anal plug and a ring at the tip. quite nice.

But recently diagnosed with bladder cancer.
They removed the bladder, the prostrate and nearby stuff.

Had previous ED, but enjoyed a pump and ring I'm working on again.

I'm a bit afraid to re-try the anal plug.
And was curious about a SOUND electrode, but think that's probably a bad idea as nothing flows down old willy anymore.

May have to be bold and try the plug again and order a replacement wire kit as it's wasn't expensive.

Just wonder if any other members have gone down this road and can share experiences.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3298411 ... tent=47843

estim_si
Staff

Re: e-stim after bladder cancer surgery

Post by estim_si »

Given that this is an E-Stim Ayatems support forum have you considered something along the lines of the ElectroHelix? Lifetime guarantee and designed for play rather than the Aliexpress Tens unit you mention

Si

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RCIC21

Re: e-stim after bladder cancer surgery

Post by RCIC21 »

I had not. But I have had a look and will consider it at the next upgrade, just as the current unit expanded upon the original experiment.

Luckily, I have discovered a boner with some assistance (cock ring) is possible and an orgasm, albeit dry as nothing is connected anymore.

I really couldn't ask for more.
I was advised to allow 6 weeks before anal play and will replace my current 2 electrode probe with 1 side broken once those nerves can be confirmed.