Back pain relief?

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Ronfire7
Active Developer

Back pain relief?

Post by Ronfire7 »

My lower back is sore and cant find any relief .
Anyone use a 2B or Pebble for back pain relief ?

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: Back pain relief?

Post by Stimaddict »

Ronfire7 wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:34 pm My lower back is sore and cant find any relief .
Si will tell you "no" but I reckon it would work. Place TENS pads either side of the spine just above your butt and try 'Wave' or 'Waterfall' mode.

Or you could cure it completely with an Inversion Traction unit, where you hang upside down like a bat - https://www.verywellhealth.com/best-inv ... es-4174400
Many years back I had chronic lower back pain, so bad I could barely walk or sleep. I was virtually addicted to painkillers. Bought one of these out of desperation and immediately saw an improvement. After several months of 20 mins a day sessions my back was fixed forever. I've loaned it out to several friends over the years and it put them right in every case. Best money I've ever spent (after the 2B of course!)
StereoStim
Active

Re: Back pain relief?

Post by StereoStim »

Ronfire7 wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:34 pm My lower back is sore and cant find any relief .
Do what a Yogi does: Roll it out on a carpeted floor. Lie down, draw your knees to your chest, holding them there with both hands, so that your back is arched, and now rock like a rocking horse.

Start slowly for your spine click into place, then increase the vigor so that the two end positions are head and shoulders touching the floor, to a point were your butt just about lifts off the floor.
Have fun with audio served by E-Stereo.com