** How to Prolong Orgasm

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

** How to Prolong Orgasm

Post by Stimaddict »

For me this has become second nature now. I don't even realize I am doing it, probably because I'm lost in the moment! :D
But I thought I'd try to put it into words...

• 1) - Fully enjoy your stim session. Use your favourite modes and/or stimfiles. Play and edge until your session is almost over and you are ready to cum.

2) - Wind up the power as high as you can stand it, until you are gritting your teeth and begging for mercy!

3) - As orgasm begins drop the power rapidly, wait 1/2 a second then raise the power again but not too high.

4) - Repeat No. 3 over and over again, spinning the power knobs like a DJ. With practice you can create a rolling wave of ecstatic 'cum-power' that controls and prolongs an orgasm to its absolute limit.

HAPPY STIMMING!

StereoStim
Active

Re: ** How to Prolong Orgasm

Post by StereoStim »

Stimaddict wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:38 am 4) - Repeat No. 3 over and over again, spinning the power knobs like a DJ. With practice you can create a rolling wave of ecstatic 'cum-power' that controls and prolongs an orgasm to its absolute limit.
That is done for you with the Tease Control in the stereo e-stim audio web server https://e-stereo.com/
Have fun with audio served by E-Stereo.com
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

@StereoStim> I've tried to recreate this effect many times using tone generating software and custom personalized audio files without success. In any individual no two orgasms are exactly alike so it has to be done on-the-fly manually. It's kinda like setting up a subconscious biofeedback loop between brain and fingers.
Ohms
Active

Post by Ohms »

I just don't get that fast of response out of my control knobs to do the DJ thing, especially at higher powers or when doing audio.
Deltus1
Active Developer

Post by Deltus1 »

Unfortunately, the 2B often does not react when the buttons are turned quickly.

This is not a new problem:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=8828
Greetings Deltus

---
DeepL helps me with the translation.
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

I find a rapid response from the power knobs is possible in some modes, but definitely not in the audio input modes. Apparently it's to do with the amount of processing required for the audio input.
Firefly
Active

Post by Firefly »

I need to try this!
StereoStim
Active

Post by StereoStim »

Stimaddict wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:52 am @StereoStim> I've tried to recreate this effect many times using tone generating software and custom personalized audio files without success. In any individual no two orgasms are exactly alike so it has to be done on-the-fly manually. It's kinda like setting up a subconscious biofeedback loop between brain and fingers.
That is why I call it a tease, it might or might not take you over the top, you do not know when it powers down. BTW have you tried e-stereo.com?
Have fun with audio served by E-Stereo.com
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

StereoStim wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:41 pm BTW have you tried e-stereo.com?
Not yet but it looks fucking amazing! You have done some fine work there. Congratulations and well done. :!: