ET312 selfmade Routines

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Henk1957
Active

ET312 selfmade Routines

Post by Henk1957 »

Hello people.

I am looking for people who have experience with programming an ET312 via the program Eroslink in order to be able to put the homemade routines on the 6 free user places.
I can do it, but it doesn't go the way I want. When I make a routine, sometimes the program doesn't work how i created or made it.
So find someone who has also been working on that or someone with experience in programming the ET312.

Stim greetings Henk ( from The Netherlands )

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: ET312 selfmade Routines

Post by Stimaddict »

Hello Henk - Wouldn't it be much easier to create what you are looking for as an audio routine?
Henk1957
Active

Re: ET312 selfmade Routines

Post by Henk1957 »

Stimaddict wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:43 am Hello Henk - Wouldn't it be much easier to create what you are looking for as an audio routine?
Hi Stimaddict.

I understand your comment.
When I asked this question on Smartstim in the past, I got the same answer. Many have tried in vain to write routines and have therefore been forced to switch to audio files. The expensive ET312 is controlled with audio files while that is an option but is actually not designed for that.

In the past I have always worked with homemade audio files with a "step-up" amplifier and that worked fine. I made the homemade audio files with the program Phaser that I had bought at the time. That program did what you asked to do it. So I have a whole bunch of audio files that are made to "my size" so to speak.

In the end I was tempted to buy an ET312 because of the favorable comments. What really disappoints me about the device is that you have a lot of fixed pre-programmed routines in the device that are unpleasant but cannot be changed. You have 6 free user places that you can fill with custom routines, but then you have to be able to make routines.
So I can do that to a certain extent. However, the program that is sold with it does not work as described in the description. Sometimes the box crashes when I write a routine or simply doesn't do what the program tells me to do.
I have already tried everything, visualizing fixed routines and seeing how they have been made, etc. but I would like to know how the program works exactly.
Even better would be that the fixed routines with the device could be replaced by routines that you make yourself and then also give them a name.

All in all, the ET312 is disappointing in terms of operation and programming. And I don't understand how such a device costs so much and that it is so praised.

I think you get it, I hope to meet someone again who has thorough knowledge of the programming of the construction of the ET312

Greetings Henk1957
( Translated with Google translate )