What do I need to buy

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
keldare
Active

Re: What do I need to buy

Post by keldare »

The output cables are what have me confused if it's a single 1:1 cable how does that complete the connection. Wouldn't that mean if I bought a conductive loops I'd only be able to connect one to each output channel(a and b) they wouldn't work in that condition... Right?
Stimaddict wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:44 am @keldare - You want the 2B Bonus Pack because it has everything you get in the Connect Pack *plus* the all-important Mains Power Adapter, and an extra two 4mm output cables.

UK and Europe - https://store.e-stim.co.uk/index.php?ma ... ucts_id=71
Worldwide - https://www.e-stimsystems.com/index.php ... ucts_id=81

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

keldare wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:16 pm The output cables are what have me confused if it's a single 1:1 cable how does that complete the connection. Wouldn't that mean if I bought a conductive loops I'd only be able to connect one to each output channel(a and b) they wouldn't work in that condition... Right?
Each output cable splits into two single wires, to connect to two electrodes. See this post:

** Estim electrode WIRING BASICS - viewtopic.php?f=11&t=10356
keldare
Active

Post by keldare »

Thank you! @Stimaddict
solo48

Post by solo48 »

I’d love advice to help guide me as I move forward in my estim journey. 15 years ago I tried an et312 and couldn’t get anywhere near an HFO so I sold it and went back to serious manual edging. Recently met someone who showed me his HFO with an Intensity 5000 TENS unit. I immediately got one and did a one on one Skype with him and had my first HFO and have had one every time I use that unit. Now I could keep on using the TENS unit but like the stim so so much I am ready to buy a better/best power unit… something from estim systems or electrotek. What would you advise?? I want to always be able to power up and take myself to a heavenly HFO every time. What would you suggest?
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

I certainly wouldn't recommend going back to Erostek, as it didn't work for you before and you'd probably be in the wrong headspace to allow it to work this time around. I have both an ET-312B and an E-Stim Systems 2B. If I had to keep only one of them, it would be the 2B. It has far more power than I currently need (on mains adaptor), but it's nice to know there's plenty more available at a later date. It's also being actively developed, and the clincher for me is that it takes me to HFO virtually every time I want it to. (The ET-312B provides a more varied journey, but it rarely gets me to my chosen destination, if you get my meaning.) If you're like me, you'll also grow to love the ability to use audio files to run your session.
keldare
Active

Post by keldare »

Finally Took the plunge and got the 2b Bonus + loops and a "Stuffer"
Here's hoping I can stomach the wait :P :)