Phaser software - contact address wanted

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Henk1957
Active

Phaser software - contact address wanted

Post by Henk1957 »

Hey.
I have purchased the program "Phaser" in the past.
For me this is a great program to create my own audio files for E-stim.
Unfortunately the laptop on which this is installed broke down.

The annoying thing is that the program can only be installed with a code that is linked to your system data and your license and you receive that code from the supplier of the software. In the past it was also possible to activate online.

Now, however, we are years further and I do have the link to the site, but I can no longer contact the person who supplied me with that software in any way. Neither via the mail or other options that I had in the past and also no longer via the site itself.
Site : https://phaser405.tripod.com/

Does anyone on this site know how I can get in touch with the supplier of the program “Phaser” ?

Greetings, Henk.

Phaser 5.8 - 2.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

merry
Active

Re: Phaser software - contact address wanted

Post by merry »

Hi,
yes! I 'm in that situation too, my Mac recently died to to a swollen battery and when I try to activate/enter my phaser key code on my replacement Mac it just doesn't work, goes around in a loop endlessly asking to enter the key code again?
"You'll understand when you cum my way" - 'Demons' Fatboy Slim Ft Macy Gray
"I know what it means to work hardon machines" - 'You Take Me Up' Thompson Twins
Ronfire7
Active Developer

Post by Ronfire7 »

Mac had a silent recall on most of the swollen batteries and replaced them at no cost if done with a certified repair centre. Had 1 done that way.
merry
Active

Post by merry »

Hi,
mine was an early 2015 13inch MacBook pro retina, when I called Apple they said that model wasn't! in the recall program, just the 15inch versions plus the recall program had come to an end. Apple wouldn't take on a repair either, I was told they didn't stock the parts for my 'vintage' Mac anymore, they advised me not to use/safely dispose of the Mac too as it could explode!. I'd looked after that Mac so well, it looked immaculate!, I just couldn't bring myself to take it to the local council disposal site so after a while researching online (on my replacement Mac) I was able to purchase a reasonably priced generic battery off e-bay including the tools required for the job, then follow a youtube tutorial on safely removing the old swollen battery and fitting a new one. It seemed to take forever, I was slightly pop eyed/lightheaded afterward as the multitude of screws were so tiny and the battery release fluid more than a little pungent but I managed to get it done, now my son uses the rejuvenated Mac. which works perfectly!.

I used the Mac migration app to transfer everything over to the replacement Mac which went really well save for the java phaser e-stim app losing it's activation, re entering the original lifetime activation code doesn't work, it just goes around in a loop asking for the code again. I've sent e-mails to the address I received my activation code from explaining the situation however so far haven't received a reply.

Merry.
"You'll understand when you cum my way" - 'Demons' Fatboy Slim Ft Macy Gray
"I know what it means to work hardon machines" - 'You Take Me Up' Thompson Twins
Baza
Active Developer

Post by Baza »

I haven't got the Mac
Tokukarin

Post by Tokukarin »

Could you possibly provide me with the installer? (The WebIntaller or the jPhaser.jar file)
Henk1957
Active

Post by Henk1957 »

Tokukarin wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:23 pm Could you possibly provide me with the installer? (The WebIntaller or the jPhaser.jar file)
Hello Tokukarin.

I have the off line installer version 5.2 but after installing it works only 30 days or 30 times than its blocked and it leaves something on the Pc so you can not reinstall it because it will be detected that it is once has been installed.
here you can use the online version of the programm https://phaser405.tripod.com/

Greetings Henk
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

This topic has now been locked. Please note we do not allow or condone any form of software or hardware "cracking", Sharing of software codes, sharing of copyrighted software or software piracy in general.

Failure to follow these basic rules will initially result in a warning being issued and then further breaches will result in your account being terminated.
E-Stim Systems Ltd