Erostek ET312B Officially Discontinued

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Erostek ET312B Officially Discontinued

Post by Stimaddict »

• "The ErosTek ET312B was developed in 1999 and has been in continuous production for over 20 years. Production relied on components which became harder to source or went obsolete. The technical aspects of manufacturing reached a breaking point during the COVID-19 pandemic. We continued to sell new units using our existing component inventory but soon realized that the final chapter of the ET312B was ready to be written."

The end of an era. Guess this means my ET312 has just doubled in value :D

Worth noting Erostek are still selling the 2B with a good review on their site - https://erostek.com/products/2b-power-u ... 8976981059

merry
Active

Re: Erostek ET312B Officially Discontinued

Post by merry »

Sad news - That machine has given me sooooooo! much pleasure over the years, was a godsend! for me when Wifey's sex drive pretty much disappeared as she entered middle age. Iv'e owned two 312's, I bought the first (light coloured cased) one around 2009 and later reluctantly sold it on when medication began to negatively impact my sexual responses in a big way causing almost total anorgasmia whatever! the stimulation/mindset.

I thought that at age 60-ish it was all over for me however after dumping the hydroxyzine prescribed for sleep and! the intolerable! itching my pain meds caused plus a limited venture into suplemtation I recovered my sexual mojo and soon bought another (black cased) 312 which I still have and use regularly.

I've tried/enjoyed almost all other commercial e-stim control boxes available, Sensavox, Axis, 2B, 3rdh, Coyote, etc but I have to say as dated and stagnated in development the 312 was/still is I adore! the sensations it gives especially with audio files and it's still my go to for blissful toe curling HFO's. Maybe it's because after a few false starts with commercial e-stim control boxes the 312 was pretty much the first one I persevered with and fully understood, was my first e-stim love and first love's rarely equalled.
Merry.
"You'll understand when you cum my way" - 'Demons' Fatboy Slim Ft Macy Gray
"I know what it means to work hardon machines" - 'You Take Me Up' Thompson Twins
frugie88
Active

Post by frugie88 »

For me this isn't unexpected - purchased my ET312B in 2006 and it has given me lots of enjoyment over the years and I prefer the built in routines and the ramp up function to use it stand alone along with 6 of the user routines instead of audio. Replaced the battery in mine a couple of times and I noticed the circuit board copyright dates were prior to my purchase date so it was a mature design and parts from 20 years ago are no longer available.

If my ET312B does die I still have my Stereostim rig although I might have to look at another stand alone box such as the 2B.
sjg1087
Active

Post by sjg1087 »

I bought the 2B after my ET312B pots wore out earlier this year. Instead of ordering repair parts (which I now regret not doing), I chucked it, figured I'd order it when supplies became available again. Of course, that didn't happen...hindsight is 20/20, as they say... Loved that box.
DenVersGuy
Active

Post by DenVersGuy »

sjg1087 wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:38 am I bought the 2B after my ET312B pots wore out earlier this year. Instead of ordering repair parts (which I now regret not doing), I chucked it, figured I'd order it when supplies became available again. Of course, that didn't happen...hindsight is 20/20, as they say... Loved that box.
Oh that sucks! I too was looking to buy an ET312B, but after buying the upgrade-able 2B seem to be having fun with that. It had me dripping just after 10 mins.