Cock pump estim setup (in order to maintain hard)

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
BiguySF
Active

Cock pump estim setup (in order to maintain hard)

Post by BiguySF »

I found this site after smartstim disappeared due to sad circumstances, but hi!

I find it difficult to stay hard during estim and so have been looking at a cock pump solution.
I bought a pump off ebay and drilled a hole to feed a wire to the Corona Estim Urethral Insert. The other electrode I wore under the pump sleeve was a cock/ball ring. It was kinda awkard to make work but the experience was SO much better when it did as I was able to use the pump to keep hard.

I was thinking that a combination of estim sound, attached to the top pump part and cock ring would be best but have not seen a solution, DIY or retail.
The sound would have to be somewhat short to reduce contact area and I personally like the larger sounds for the stretching stimulation.

Any suggestions?

merry
Active

Re: Cock pump estim setup (in order to maintain hard)

Post by merry »

Hi,
check out seriouskit gear, pricey but well made:

https://www.seriouskitshop.com/product/ ... -cylinder/
"You'll understand when you cum my way" - 'Demons' Fatboy Slim Ft Macy Gray
"I know what it means to work hardon machines" - 'You Take Me Up' Thompson Twins
BiguySF
Active

Post by BiguySF »

Yeah lovely gear but way too pricey.

DIY is probably best option.
Ronfire7
Active Developer

Post by Ronfire7 »

I used some copper tape to go under the base seal and up the inside, filled with salt water. Worked well but was a pain to set up.
Deltus1
Active Developer

Post by Deltus1 »

I like to use my seriouskit cylinder, see my posts.

Another option is to pump the cock nice and hard and then let two or three matching penis rings slide onto the base of the cock when pulling off the cylinder to keep it hard. This works quite well for me. After about 1 hour, I remove the rings to be on the safe side.
In the meantime, I set my cock under tension.

Deltus
Greetings Deltus

---
DeepL helps me with the translation.
BiguySF
Active

Post by BiguySF »

I managed to get a great (and new favorite) setup going last night, one of my best sessions.

I had the corona stimulator on and a CR loop around the balls the pump didn't get in the way of the ring and pumping when I started losing erection was pretty intense, in the best way.
I was using the Intense setting on the 312, using Mikey's (from Smartstim) method of leaving the MA at 12 and increasing the level to the pain/pleasure threshold and then nudging up. Once it feels really good start turning the MA, bliss!

I tried the liquastim but could not get it to work, I think I need get another pump to modify.
Deltus1
Active Developer

Post by Deltus1 »

By BigGuy,

what Kind of corona stimulator do you mean?
And how do you manage using it in the Pump?

D.
Greetings Deltus

---
DeepL helps me with the translation.
BiguySF
Active

Post by BiguySF »

I drilled a hole in the pump 3/4 up, fed a wire through which attached to the corona electrode. I put the pump entrance/sleeve on before the electrode, then slide the pump over my dick into the sleeve.
With a CR loop around the balls, you are good to go.
estim corona.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
VFRman
Active Developer

Post by VFRman »

I remember, in my teens, I used to walk around seemingly with a permanent hard on. Happy days. That was way back in the fifties. Now in my dotage, I have a choice. The blue pill (not always successful) or as today using the excellent UK made pump by Thickwall Cylinders, pump the old chap to max then remove & tie (special rope 5mm) tightly around cock & balls. That holds hard for as long as I need.
This allows much e-stim & sounding play. The only problem with that is at HFO no cum follows, until restriction is released. Not ideal I know, but hey, that's what floats my boat.