My first estim HFO!

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
kinkygolfer

My first estim HFO!

Post by kinkygolfer »

This morning a has session with my new Electropebble as the house was empty. I experimented with a pad on my perineum along with a pad on the bottom side of my penis. Then I removed the the perineum pad and tried a CR loop around the base my my scrotum and penis. That felt good and so inserted my egg. More good. I experimented with lots of setting and so far have enjoyed squeeze and flo. When I use flow I like to dial the power up and down similar to squeeze. Eventually I removed the CR loop and put a second pad on the bottom side of my penis just above my scrotum. I still had one just below my glans on the bottom side. I knew right away it was going to be good. It felt like a handjob with a dildo in my rear. I've had numerous HFOs with a dildo in my rear while lying on my stomach with my penis tucked underneath me and pointing back. I assumed this position and within a minute I felt my self ejaculating in a very different way than in the past. It was interesting. Not mind blowing but very good. It felt somewhat forced. I think this position put the egg in better contact with my prostate. When looking at the mess I made it appeared that my ejaculate simply oozed out as opposed to shooting.......An hour later and I'm already hard thinking about the next time!

Dtober63

Re: My first estim HFO!

Post by Dtober63 »

I always start by tying a shoelace loosely around the base of my penis, then put a pad between my scrotum and anus and a second one on the underside of my penis towards the head. I start on a low setting if I am not in a hurry and want to enjoy, if I am pressed for time, I can turn it up and ejaculate in about 30 seconds.