*Bargain* Sony NWZ-A15 MP3 player on eBay UK

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

*Bargain* Sony NWZ-A15 MP3 player on eBay UK

Post by Stimaddict »

If you are in the UK and you are into Stimfiles then trust me, you want one of these. It's a stimmer's dream! You can read my review here - viewtopic.php?f=11&t=10063

Used models usually go for around £90 but there's one just come up on eBay UK for a bargain £30 - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/165177041031

At that price it won't be there long.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************
Just a reminder that *ANYONE* here is welcome to PM me for a download link to hundreds of free, shared mp3 stimfiles organized by author - some up to 4 hours long! There is a monster 40 GB of audio files in total, enough to fry your cock every day until the year 2049!
I cannot post the link here out of respect for this forum's Admin and board rules regarding direct links to other people's work.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Unlimited access to the Stimfile Archive with No fees, No registration required, No ads, No catches, No expiry date and No hidden motives.

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: *Bargain* Sony NWZ-A15 MP3 player on eBay UK

Post by Stimaddict »

**UPDATE - The above item has now been SOLD