MP3 Stim Files…which is your favorite?

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
psidt
Active

Re: MP3 Stim Files…which is your favorite?

Post by psidt »

Try some files from fallen angel. Noel93 created some good files specifically for the 2B. There are also some very good estim files on milovana - and they are synchronized with videos (e.g. the one with liya silver is worth trying out). Not sure if they are included in stimaddicts archive.

rubbersports

Post by rubbersports »

I used to enjoy subcaddy's files... they are on the harder side... does anyone have any pointers for them?
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

rubbersports wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:56 pm I used to enjoy subcaddy's files... they are on the harder side... does anyone have any pointers for them?
Plenty of subcaddy's files in the Archive...

*************************************************************************************************************************************************
Just a reminder that *ANYONE* here is welcome to PM me for a download link to hundreds of free, shared mp3 stimfiles organized by author - some up to 4 hours long!
There is a monster 35 GB of audio files in total, enough to fry your cock every day until the year 2049!
I cannot post the link here out of respect for this forum's Admin and board rules regarding direct links to other people's work.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Unlimited access to the Stimfile Archive with No fees, No registration required, No ads, No catches, No expiry date and No hidden motives.
Satori
Active

Post by Satori »

Stimaddict's archive is an absolute abundance of riches! Thank you Stimaddict! So much enjoyment and pleasure to be had there! That being said, to be more specific, recently I've really been enjoying the Fallen Angel offerings. Of those, more specifically Cruel Hands, Duality, Kiss of Venus, Phoenix, and Voluptas are pretty amazing! Sincerely looking forward to further exploration of Stimaddict's amazing archive! Likely next up for me will be Tek and Syb.
Last edited by Satori on Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Satori wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:19 am ...recently I've really been enjoying the Fallen Angel offerings.
I do have direct, ongoing permission from Fallen Angel to publish his work. He gives me updates. I wonder if Si would allow me to post a specific link to FA's back catalogue? :?: :?: :?:
Satori
Active

Post by Satori »

Stimaddict wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:07 am I do have direct, ongoing permission from Fallen Angel to publish his work. He gives me updates. I wonder if Si would allow me to post a specific link to FA's back catalogue? :?: :?: :?:
That would be great if possible!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Stimaddict wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:07 am
Satori wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:19 am ...recently I've really been enjoying the Fallen Angel offerings.
I do have direct, ongoing permission from Fallen Angel to publish his work. He gives me updates. I wonder if Si would allow me to post a specific link to FA's back catalogue? :?: :?: :?:
I don't see why not.....

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Satori
Active

Post by Satori »

Had my first go at the Silicum and Noel93 offerings found via Stimaddict's archive last night. Both sets very enjoyable, both sets highly recommended!
alfacent

Post by alfacent »

Thank you for your valuable suggestions!
Baza
Active Developer

Post by Baza »

Love the basterd but to be far Stimaddict sent me a loads to play with and I want to try them all all
All