MP3 Stim Files…which is your favorite?

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
merry
Active

Re: MP3 Stim Files…which is your favorite?

Post by merry »

Can't recall if these play fully through a 2B? but I do remember them working okay on an A box:

Sparkie's 'Heaven and Hell' 'rxtc Long1' 'Red LED' 'Tickle my Elmo' and 'Bubbles milk' on loop/repeat among other fast pulsating rhythmic files really! do the trick for me. I find continuous slowly building files usually make me feel like I'm gonna/sometimes actually do pee :roll:
Merry.

"You'll understand when you cum my way" - 'Demons' Fatboy Slim Ft Macy Gray
"I know what it means to work hardon machines" - 'You Take Me Up' Thompson Twins
djb4797

Post by djb4797 »

Really looking forward to trying the stim files! Especially if they are able to simulate sensations.
Rubby

Post by Rubby »

Hi guys , been here before but lost my details!

Looking for some more stim files to use with my 2b , have about 2g on an MP3 player looking for some new files for fun!

Can’t pm stimaddict as I think I need a few more posts?

Tia

Rubby
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

Rubby wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:02 pm Can’t pm stimaddict as I think I need a few more posts?
Knowing what a generous guy stimaddict is, he'll probably spot your post here and get in touch with you.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Yeah I've sorted Rubby. Anyone else who wants my link just gimme a shout! :)

*************************************************************************************************************************************************
Just a reminder that *ANYONE* here is welcome to PM me for a download link to hundreds of free, shared mp3 stimfiles organized by author - some up to 4 hours long!
There is a monster 35 GB of audio files in total, enough to fry your cock every day until the year 2049!
I cannot post the link here out of respect for this forum's Admin and board rules regarding direct links to other people's work.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Unlimited access to the Stimfile Archive with No fees, No registration required, No ads, No catches, No expiry date and No hidden motives.
astro
Active

Post by astro »

Stimaddict wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:05 pm Hard to say coz it's like asking what's your favourite choice from a Chinese or Indian menu. There are so many great stimfiles and 'classics' to be enjoyed. Anyone new to audio stimming I'd suggest should start with Tintin119's files, along with Claude's files and those from Dr Orgasm.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************
Just a reminder that *ANYONE* here is welcome to PM me for a download link to hundreds of free, shared mp3 stimfiles organized by author - some up to 4 hours long!
There is a monster 40 GB of audio files in total, enough to fry your cock every day until the year 2049!
I cannot post the link here out of respect for this forum's Admin and board rules regarding direct links to other people's work.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Unlimited access to the Stimfile Archive with No fees, No registration required, No ads, No catches, No expiry date and No hidden motives.
Hi,
would love the link but i can not send private messages. I'm new to e-stim and just purchased an EM140 that has audio capability. Any suggestions for the best toys to go with the EM140 would be great?
regards
Astro
abii
Active

Post by abii »

Last time I've been teasing myself with "waterfall" 80/50 and slowly turning down the first parameter until it was around 20/50... It last at least a half an hour, after that I ramped up the setting to 95/50, but It was still missing sth. So I quickly switched to "long play session" (can be found in "extended play files" folder). I didn't last even 5 minutes...
I found out that for long sessions It's good to start with something that has some "gaps" of silence, just like waterfall. It gives a great edge experience. After that, any "continous" file or preset leads to only one end. The mp3 file felt so much more intense than just listening it from the very beginning. I know that probably most of you are already used to these feelings, so you qickly jump up to some hardcore mp3 files.. my advice is: try the other way, try to graduate your pleasure. Rediscover your first steps with estim :) And you shall be rewarded with very smooth and unexpected big O.
BTW I'm still using "old" firmware, so my "Waterfall" setting is archaic and I love it :)
wiedehopf
Active

Post by wiedehopf »

A friendly HELLO! to all members!

I am an absolute newbee to ESTIM ( own a ET 218).

Just tried to get some ESTIM files ans unfortunately do not seem to be able to sen a pm to stimaddict.

Do I have to add a member to my friends list first to be able to send a pm?

He postet "... Just a reminder that *ANYONE* here is welcome to PM me for a download link to hundreds of free, shared mp3 stimfiles organized by author - some up to 4 hours long! ...."

I am interesed in medium to long, not to hard files for pleasure. Maybe I would get some suggestions for downlod? Would be nice. Thanks in advance!
WIEDEHOPF
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

wiedehopf> PM sent
wiedehopf
Active

Post by wiedehopf »

Hello fram Bavaria,

I meanwhile was able to download, and I am shocked, how much it is ;-) Thanks a lot, anyway.
My problem start instantly: Ho do I cope with all these files?

Would I find complete mp3-files for estim here or somewhere? Files which can be used at once, without assembling a bunch of diffrent ones in advance?

Thanks for guidance and best regarads!