MP3 Stim Files…which is your favorite?

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
westlanddave78
Active

MP3 Stim Files…which is your favorite?

Post by westlanddave78 »

Hi all. I really like long-form MP3 stim files, especially the Tek and Syb files. I know there are a lot more files out now than when I last checked. What are your favorites? I’m really looking forward to trying the Ultimate Self-Bondage mp3!

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: MP3 Stim Files…which is your favorite?

Post by Stimaddict »

Hard to say coz it's like asking what's your favourite choice from a Chinese or Indian menu. There are so many great stimfiles and 'classics' to be enjoyed. Anyone new to audio stimming I'd suggest should start with Tintin119's files, along with Claude's files and those from Dr Orgasm.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************
Just a reminder that *ANYONE* here is welcome to PM me for a download link to hundreds of free, shared mp3 stimfiles organized by author - some up to 4 hours long!
There is a monster 40 GB of audio files in total, enough to fry your cock every day until the year 2049!
I cannot post the link here out of respect for this forum's Admin and board rules regarding direct links to other people's work.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Unlimited access to the Stimfile Archive with No fees, No registration required, No ads, No catches, No expiry date and No hidden motives.
westlanddave78
Active

Post by westlanddave78 »

Thanks Stimaddict! I’m filling my MP3 player with those files now. Thank you for making your incredible resources available to us, also.

I’m dreaming of a multi-hour session. Any ideas for a playlist?
Gojira
Active

Post by Gojira »

My go to files are from Joan and Claude!

Cheers

Gojira
TheMarve11
Active

Post by TheMarve11 »

Great idea for a thread, I've been digging through the archive trying to decide what to download and there's so much choice I was feeling a little overwhelmed - so it's great to get some recommendations from others for sure!
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

My current favourite is "Sucked from the inside out" by Dr Orgasm.

But ask me next week, and you'll probably get a different answer!
Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

westlanddave78 wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:12 pm Thanks Stimaddict! I’m filling my MP3 player with those files now. Thank you for making your incredible resources available to us, also.

I’m dreaming of a multi-hour session. Any ideas for a playlist?
For an easy session, try "kiss of venus" or masturation by 60 hands... these 2 are quite pleasurable without any pain.

To "finish" I like "urethral eureka" or Stimaddicts "punish me" or best still... Stimaddicts "bastard" (I never get beyond 7 mins on this... always game over lol)

With a long session Just make sure you monitor your unit for temperature. Multi-hour sessions do tend to warm up the 2b in audio mode as the unit is doing a lot of audio processing and if you are pushing the power intensity (in high power or mains adapter mode) then this is especially ponient.
Avoid placing the 2b on fabrics that would insulate it.
The unit is best placed on a hard flat surface such as a table or worktop... even better if that surface is cool.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

The truth is *ALL* stimfiles are good. Once you get into the STIMFILE ARCHIVE it's like being a kid lost in a sweet shop. So many files. Where do I start?

You can either download stimfiles or you can play them directly from the drive. I'd suggest you sample and try a few files from different authors to find what you like, then download the rest of that author's work. Be sure to look in all the subfolders. Keep coming back and trying different authors/files. Above all have fun and ENJOY!

Quick history lesson
- although all of the files contained in the Archive were originally shared to the public estim community most were kept locked away behind the paywall of the now-defunct SmartStim forum. You were required to pay an annual "donation" of $30 to gain access to them. I strongly believed this was wrong and so the Stimfile Archive project was born - No fees, no ads, no catches, no expiry date and no hidden motives.

As a librarian and curator I can only make a few suggestions here...
  • Tintin119's files - I recommend these as a starting point because each of TT's eight suites contain many variations on a theme. His "Masturbating" series contains 16 similar alternatives so there's gonna be something in there that hits the spot. Same with "Busty", "Cop" and "MinusPanties", among others
  • Claude's files - Claude was a Frenchman and an Estim genius, sadly now deceased. After a row he was "cancelled" by SmartStim and his work deleted. Took three years to reconstruct his back-catalogue, some of which was tracked down in Russia
  • The "Dr Orgasm" files - These are all simply other stimfiles ripped-off and renamed, but they contain a number of gems such as 'long 1 rxtc' by secretsex, 'Joan's Evening Fun Time' by Steven Halpern, V91's 'How Long Can You Last 2', and Sparkie's 'Heaven & Hell'
  • Mr Terminator's Pulsinator Suite - All of Mr T's work is good but his Pulsinator Suite is essential for lovers of prostate stimulation
  • Fallen Angel's "Ultimate Self-Bondage" - Be afraid, be very afraid...
  • SuperBJ05 - A classic. You will believe you are being sucked off
  • The Ulla Files - created by a German guy for, and inspired by, his girlfriend Ulla
  • Bastard - the director's cut - Yes I'm blowing my own trumpet but I'm very proud of this one, a stimfile so lethal even I can't make it to the end - viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9670
------------------------------------------------------------

These suggestions are just scratching the surface. So many people have worked very hard so you can enjoy their work. Explore, experiment, ENJOY!

--
Stimaddict

Last edited by Stimaddict on Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gojira
Active

Post by Gojira »

Thank you Stimaddict!!

I wasn't thrilled when SmartStim went to pay. I lost all my files in a hard drive failure a few years back. I was so thrilled to find Claude files as well as Joans. I am waiting on my 2B to arrive Monday. I can't wait to get back at this. Its been awhile since my ET312 bit the dust.

Cheers
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Gojira wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:21 am I am waiting on my 2B to arrive Monday. I can't wait to get back at this.
Hi Gojira - a couple of posts worth looking at: