Axis output connector

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Bob1
Active

Axis output connector

Post by Bob1 »

Hi - does anyone know any information about the output connectors on the Axis ? They are surface mounted 90 degree connectors and I need to replace one. I think they are the same connectors for all or most Elestrastim devices. They look slightly like Fakra connectors but I don't think they are. Information on the type, series, manufacturer, spare parts seller etc would be much appreciated thank you.

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: Axis output connector

Post by Stimaddict »

The Axis takes any standard TENS cable with a female plug - https://tinyurl.com/mtc2hj6u
Bob1
Active

Post by Bob1 »

Thanks - unfortunately I'm not after the cables, I'm after the connectors for the cables that solder onto the circuit board. Cheers.
soundcraft
Active Developer

Post by soundcraft »

It might be worth while to buy one of them cheap Chinese power boxes with the same connection and remove the socket from it.
Bob1
Active

Post by Bob1 »

soundcraft wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:05 am It might be worth while to buy one of them cheap Chinese power boxes with the same connection and remove the socket from it.
Thanks - do you know of any that have the same type of connectors ?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Bob1 wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:13 am
soundcraft wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:05 am It might be worth while to buy one of them cheap Chinese power boxes with the same connection and remove the socket from it.
Generally the cheap TENS units all use the same connector.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
soundcraft
Active Developer

Post by soundcraft »

Not all of them have the same connectors. Had a little look on ebay

The logistim tn-11 has the same type of connector I got one before I got my Axis ( wasted money LOL )

There is also Patterson Medical TPN 200 Plus

I would try and contact ElectraStim first though. it might work out cheaper to get them to fix is if these connectors do not fit. Also the Axis is a real pain in the ass to get apart.
Bob1
Active

Post by Bob1 »

soundcraft wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:27 pm

Not all of them have the same connectors. Had a little look on ebay

The logistim tn-11 has the same type of connector I got one before I got my Axis ( wasted money LOL )

There is also Patterson Medical TPN 200 Plus

I would try and contact ElectraStim first though. it might work out cheaper to get them to fix is if these connectors do not fit. Also the Axis is a real pain in the ass to get apart.
Thanks - very helpful information cheers. Personally I haven't found the Axis difficult to open up - maybe you have missed the hidden screw underneather the front label that you need to remove ? Thanks again.
soundcraft
Active Developer

Post by soundcraft »

Have the fixed it yet?