Kasey Chase - Estim

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
beem2713
Active

Kasey Chase - Estim

Post by beem2713 »

Blimey, I tried the above file today, definitely some amazing audio routines in there, I have never felt anything like it in all my years LOL, incredible. I'm not sure how good it would be on a 2B due to a lot of detailed signals but on my box of trick it was incredible, I've never had a vibrator appear before in a session hehe.

GHHoss
Active

Re: Kasey Chase - Estim

Post by GHHoss »

All of DigitalParkingLot's estim files are great...especially if you are using a tri-phase set-up. I'm a big fan of "ESTIM with Liya Silver" which is another of his masterpieces.
RufSkinSN
Active

Post by RufSkinSN »

Hello all,

am newbie here e-stim forum and also using the 2B in stereo mode. You have mentioned files from DigitalParkingLot and "ESTIM with Liya Silver" here, which I would also like to test. Would you be so kind and post the link where I can download these files?
Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

RufSkinSN wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:46 pm Hello all,

am newbie here e-stim forum and also using the 2B in stereo mode. You have mentioned files from DigitalParkingLot and "ESTIM with Liya Silver" here, which I would also like to test. Would you be so kind and post the link where I can download these files?

I would also be interested in trying out those files...

But a polite reminder that links to files (such as audio stim files) should only be shared with the creators permission.
Any links sent must be via personal message only.

You could land this forum in trouble by publicly sharing links to potentially copyrighted material.
GHHoss
Active

Post by GHHoss »

RufSkinSN wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:46 pm Hello all,

As Davespages mentions above, we need to respect the rules of the forum about content/link sharing. Stimaddict maintains a huge google drive repository of e-stim files he's collected over the years. He has said in several posts that anyone may send him a private message for a link. DigitalParkingLot posts information about his creations on milovana (a website for content creators/consumers -- not exclusively e-stim). There are four or five e-stim discord servers that cover a wide range of e-stim related topics which may be helpful also.
Baza
Active Developer

Post by Baza »

I would also be interested in the file's if a possible could you send me the files to me personally thanks
Rodsmen
Active

Gay versions of e-stim files?

Post by Rodsmen »

Hi Guys,

Are there gay versions of sites like Digitalparkinglot? Thanks!

Kevin
Silkggg
Active

Post by Silkggg »

I too am new to stereo stimming, glad to find this board with resources….waiting on my 2b, then will look to build a library, thanks for the info.
:D Just a laid back guy who enjoys exploring the “darker” side of life”….just not the darkest