Using two diffrent power boxs

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
VFRman
Active Developer

Re: Using two diffrent power boxs

Post by VFRman »

Hi Baza
I have helix x 2 & one Pebble, because I am still experimenting with the twin Helix setup, I am yet to get to grips with my Pebble. It is completely different in function, power, modes to the helix. I may sell it once I am satisfied with my 2-B & helix.
Yesterday, I discovered a new sensation & technique. Its like this. Two stretchable rings on balls, one circular 30mm pad centre top of balls with a second on perineum, just clear of scrotum. Next using my vacuum cylinder pump (cock) up to 0.2bar, Helix on Tease, feel at mid-point, speed on max & level about 30% . The great sensation is by placing one finger on the perineum pad & with light pressure move from side to side, or rotate. I get a nice tingle on my cock head. Not quite HFO but not far. If I was younger orgasm would easily happen!

soundcraft
Active Developer

Post by soundcraft »

Baza wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:25 am Yes I have been thinking about the pebble but how much better is the pebble to the helix

Mine should be arriving tomorrow. However I can tell you that been a stereo box makes the world of difference and having an extra 4 modes is also a good thing.
The down side for the pebble is the feel control either controls the speed or the feel but not both at the same time. While on the helix you can adjust both.
As for me I just have the need to try all the power boxes I can but if I had to live with just one it would likely be the 2B followed closely by the Helix.

I should also point out that the different boxes have a different vibe. The helix feel control is different to the 2B in some modes like pulse the helix is even more intense then the 2B.
RCIC21

Post by RCIC21 »

I have 2 and use the first with anal plug and urethra sound snd the other with loop at base and glans, its wild.
Just balance the mode and strength so both come though nicely.
spini
Active

Post by spini »

I also often use two boxes, a 2B and a Pebble. I usually start with just the 2B, and a triphase cable, with various electrode configurations. Those often give me a HFO, but if not, then I can always get a really good one using the two boxes. In this case, I use the 2B connected to an anal insertable, and a cock-head electrode (either a TENS pad on underside of glans or a short sound) and the Pebble current coursing across my scrotum (I isolate each ball with a CR loop, and attach a small oval TENS pad to each ball, and secure the pads in place one way or another). I find the Tease mode of the Pebble, with the pulse rate set to max, just perfect for my scrotum, while I prefer the 2B modes (eg A- Split or Bounce) for my cock.

I dont think Ive ever experienced any problem using two boxes, apart from it being a clumsy arrangement. I dream of a power unit where the A and B channels could have different modes!

spini
soundcraft
Active Developer

Post by soundcraft »

spini wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:39 am I also often use two boxes, a 2B and a Pebble. I usually start with just the 2B, and a triphase cable, with various electrode configurations. Those often give me a HFO, but if not, then I can always get a really good one using the two boxes. In this case, I use the 2B connected to an anal insertable, and a cock-head electrode (either a TENS pad on underside of glans or a short sound) and the Pebble current coursing across my scrotum (I isolate each ball with a CR loop, and attach a small oval TENS pad to each ball, and secure the pads in place one way or another). I find the Tease mode of the Pebble, with the pulse rate set to max, just perfect for my scrotum, while I prefer the 2B modes (eg A- Split or Bounce) for my cock.

I dont think Ive ever experienced any problem using two boxes, apart from it being a clumsy arrangement. I dream of a power unit where the A and B channels could have different modes!

spini
Hope admin are listening. However I have just today upgraded to the latest firmware on my 2B and I can say they have added a lot of new stuff. For some people who have never had to fly a 90s synthesizer the menu might be a little too complex.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

people ask for different modes. but then forget several modes on the 2B are combined, so the channels are working together and complimentary. We do have continuous and pulse modes - they are called split modes, but with all the possibly combinations it would be impossible to create every combination and then people would still ask for the combinations we don't do.

We have considered combining several modes to create new ones, but there are no current plans to allow users to choose any mode for channel A and any mode for Channel B.

The 2B currently has 17 program modes, the new firmware options have more so all the combinations would be a nightmare, and thats before people want to have audio on one channel and wave on the other.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd