Using two diffrent power boxs

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
soundcraft
Active Developer

Using two diffrent power boxs

Post by soundcraft »

I really love my Helix for its tease mod and there are a number of mods I like on the 2B too.
I decided to try using both boxes at the same time. Its a bit of an art to get the electroids in the right
places to as not to allow current from one box to interfere with the other.

In my setup I used the helix on tip to base of shaft and the 2B on bottom of scrotum and anal insert.

Anyone else trying this type of setup.

Chrisstim

Re: Using two diffrent power boxs

Post by Chrisstim »

Sounds interesting does 1 not cancel other 1 out or give a too stronger stim
soundcraft
Active Developer

Post by soundcraft »

Chrisstim wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:53 am Sounds interesting does 1 not cancel other 1 out or give a too stronger stim

As the power source is isolated ( Helix uses battery's) and the resistance of the flesh between electrodes is enough for them not to interfere.
Obviously you can't have two boxes sharing the same electrode as you would be feeding power from one box into another and this will likely end
up Taking out one of the boxes. So I would not recommend,
VFRman
Active Developer

Post by VFRman »

Hi Soundcraft
So nice to find another Helix user & also the best mode of Tease. You will see on my posts that I am very fond of the little Helix, so much so that I now run two. Maybe I am lazy, so easy to just grab a Helix, fit two small pads on underside of my cock flick the switch & away we go. I also like ball stretching so with at least 4 silicone rings or a combo of stretchable rings & heavy stainless ring my balls are very tight. The second Helix is connected to ball pad & one underneath on the Perineum.
Turning each Helix up & using different speed/feel settings is just glorious.

As to my 2B, yes I have used with my MJ/WMCBP plug & the Helix without conflict. What I have noticed is mixing too many combinations of connections, i.e. one lead to plug & other from the Helix seems to give a slight variable jolt. Of course using two Helix & 2-B means I am wired to no less than 6 leads! Sometimes, one is best.
soundcraft
Active Developer

Post by soundcraft »

VFRman wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:50 pm Hi Soundcraft
So nice to find another Helix user & also the best mode of Tease. You will see on my posts that I am very fond of the little Helix, so much so that I now run two. Maybe I am lazy, so easy to just grab a Helix, fit two small pads on underside of my cock flick the switch & away we go. I also like ball stretching so with at least 4 silicone rings or a combo of stretchable rings & heavy stainless ring my balls are very tight. The second Helix is connected to ball pad & one underneath on the Perineum.
Turning each Helix up & using different speed/feel settings is just glorious.

As to my 2B, yes I have used with my MJ/WMCBP plug & the Helix without conflict. What I have noticed is mixing too many combinations of connections, i.e. one lead to plug & other from the Helix seems to give a slight variable jolt. Of course using two Helix & 2-B means I am wired to no less than 6 leads! Sometimes, one is best.

Oh great. Much love for that little box. Now thats an idea 2 helix.
When I use the Helix on its own I would use a short Urethral (5 cm ) I made myself and a conductive fabric sleeve I would position at the base of the penis
feel on at about half way and speed on at about half way to start with, Then I will wind up the speed to about 80% and it feels very similar to a BJ.

Yes sometimes there is a bit of a jolt but changing the feel settings can iron that out.

I must admite I did only use one channel of the 2 B with the helix. There is a lot of scope to experiment.
Baza
Active Developer

Post by Baza »

I to have the helix and the 2b I love the the simplicity of the helix and the power of it it's my first choice to go to unless I want to use stereo which 2B is a lot better I often have hfo while using the helix I a loop round my knob and a sticky pad between my ball's and bum the helix is so much easier to use
soundcraft
Active Developer

Post by soundcraft »

Baza wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:04 am I to have the helix and the 2b I love the the simplicity of the helix and the power of it it's my first choice to go to unless I want to use stereo which 2B is a lot better I often have hfo while using the helix I a loop round my knob and a sticky pad between my ball's and bum the helix is so much easier to use
The Helix is one box I would not be without. And for very much the same reasons. Its fast to setup has a fair bit of power and is very simple to use with a fairly wide scope of feelings. It also just feels diffrent to the 2B.
Baza
Active Developer

Post by Baza »

Yes the helix is a very good bit of kit and I do enjoy it most days
soundcraft
Active Developer

Post by soundcraft »

Baza wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:16 pm Yes the helix is a very good bit of kit and I do enjoy it most days
The 2B for me is a bit of a sports car I like to take out once in a while but the helix does most of the work.
Thinking about getting a Pebble too.
Baza
Active Developer

Post by Baza »

Yes I have been thinking about the pebble but how much better is the pebble to the helix