2b audio stimfile creation

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
sixfive65

2b audio stimfile creation

Post by sixfive65 »

Hi peeps

Just wondering if I could get some input on how yall go about creating your audio stimfiles? I've been experimenting with creating my own, I've made a 25min long file which turned out ok... But not fantastic like some of the others I've used. My latest foray was generating a 140hz square wave in Audacity, importing that into Ableton and using envelopes to modulate the volume into interesting shapes and patterns. It felt nice, but there were parts that didn't feel as nice as I'd hoped and some parts there was barely any feeling!! Just a matter of experimentation and testing, which I am definitely not opposed to!

I've noticed that a lot of files I've listened to also modulate the frequency of the wave, something I've yet to learn how to do in Ableton with my amateur production skills LOL. Does the variance in frequency translate into a noticeable difference in feel? I wanted to create a test file with a constant volume wave that rised in pitch so I could hook myself up and see for myself how it felt, but alas my Ableton knowledge is very limited and I dunno how to do that.

Any input on this topic would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks yall!!

Davespages
Active Developer

Re: 2b audio stimfile creation

Post by Davespages »

I've not created any estim audio from scratch but I have trawled the Internet and amassed a substantial library of other estim files.
I've played with lots of files, some just don't work well with the 2b, others work very well.

Some i just keep coming back to.
I have spent hours and hours wired up to my 2b and the audio plugged to my computer... cutting/pasting and editing in audacity.
I take small parts of files I really like and create new files from that.

I really like a pleasure pain combination. I like as much sharp pain in my urethra that I can take, yet as much pleasure or cum inducing prostate stimulation as possible.. so split stereo tracks, gradually increasing in amplitude over approx 30 mins.

Its important to note that the copyright of the source files remain with the original creator (not me) so unfortunately I cannot post my edits as that would be copyright infringement.

One of my all time favourite files is the infamous "bastard" created by stimaddict.
Its a roller coaster of pleasure, pain, tease and denial, then a relentless assault on your penis and prostate until the inevitable happens.

Stimaddict would be a good person to ask for some tips on custom audio creation.
soundcraft
Active Developer

Post by soundcraft »

sixfive65 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:51 am Hi peeps

Just wondering if I could get some input on how yall go about creating your audio stimfiles? I've been experimenting with creating my own, I've made a 25min long file which turned out ok... But not fantastic like some of the others I've used. My latest foray was generating a 140hz square wave in Audacity, importing that into Ableton and using envelopes to modulate the volume into interesting shapes and patterns. It felt nice, but there were parts that didn't feel as nice as I'd hoped and some parts there was barely any feeling!! Just a matter of experimentation and testing, which I am definitely not opposed to!

I've noticed that a lot of files I've listened to also modulate the frequency of the wave, something I've yet to learn how to do in Ableton with my amateur production skills LOL. Does the variance in frequency translate into a noticeable difference in feel? I wanted to create a test file with a constant volume wave that rised in pitch so I could hook myself up and see for myself how it felt, but alas my Ableton knowledge is very limited and I dunno how to do that.

Any input on this topic would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks yall!!

Interesting question

I have only made a few files but as a musician I think I can help with this a bit.
For creating sounds I have a couple of old schools synths at my disposal
However you could look for some soft synths online. There are a few free ones.

The lower the frequency the more rumble or buzzy a feeling you will get. As you sweep up to high frequency's
you will get a smoother feeling but also the intensity will decrease .

Hope this helps
Rhamiel
Active

Post by Rhamiel »

Design the file using timings of live recorded sensations, rather than graphic editing in the hope that pleasing the eyes or intellect will give effective results.

Think about improvising on a synth while listening through 'trodes rather than ears. Record journeys.

:geek: