Attachment Recommendations?

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
kinkyson4daddy
Active

Attachment Recommendations?

Post by kinkyson4daddy »

First off, I am an e-stim addict, seems to be the only way I want to masturbate now.
I would love some advice on the best shaft and ball attachments and how to wire them up.
I have an e-stim 2B
I have used conductive rubber, the white stick on pads, and cut the pads down to size and stuck them to metal cock rings.
The last is what I have had the most luck with most the time, but looking for even better.

Davespages
Active Developer

Re: Attachment Recommendations?

Post by Davespages »

I really love urethral stim so use an 8mm x 75mm urethral sound
https://store.e-stim.co.uk/index.php?ma ... pm9anhrv83

And then I use a large magnum for the anal part.
This could be as a single pole electrode so current passes from the urethra to the butt plug, just chose which of the 2 poles on the butt pkug to use.
https://store.e-stim.co.uk/index.php?ma ... pm9anhrv83

For ball stimulation, I have this ball pouch thing...
(Pictured in the photo)
Its not from ESS... got it on ebay I think. It works well....provided you use conductive gel on the metal contacts.
And that can be another chanel, 2 electrodes with current passing between the balls.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kvaklakrunika

Post by kvaklakrunika »

My all-time favorite method is incredibly simple.

You only need two rubber conductive tubes. See photo.
1. You need to make a small knot approximately in the middle of the tube. This tube is inserted into the anal up to the plastic barrier.
2. The second tube is slightly longer. It wraps around my balls. I usually do two turns.

Of course, you need to have the contact areas shaved and use enough lube.
This way is the best for me. I have metal rings, a metal butt plug, and a few other devices. But this method is still much better than the rest!

The second channel I usually use for attaching two other tubes to the penis.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kinkyson4daddy
Active

Post by kinkyson4daddy »

Thats interesting, never thought about using any of the conductive rubber tubing for anal, I will have to try that.

Rubber tubing has been my best results also so far.
One poz at the base of my cock, conducting on the under side, the other poz at he head of my cock, conducting on top.
And a full conducting loop around my cock and balls, with both neg attached to it.

I use a good bit of lube, but still have some skin burning issues at times when I have things cranked up.
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

I know a lot of people have had success with CR tubing inserted anally, usually as a long loop. I've read that it's hard to get it really clean, so once you've used a length of CR anally, you should avoid using it anywhere else, and avoid sharing it too.