2B-laptop(PC)-iPhone.

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Sergey7070

2B-laptop(PC)-iPhone.

Post by Sergey7070 »

Good afternoon to all ! I have 312B, but 2B caught fire. I'm not good at combining external audio and 312. I think because he's elderly (10 years old). Maybe the connectors are loose. In general, not about that. The site manager kindly gave me access to the sessions. I downloaded them. Tell me, is there a 2B-laptop (PC)-iPhone connection without any problems? Or is it dancing with a tambourine ? Thanks.
I will clarify even more deeply. That is, as I understand it, 2B has its own program for PC (laptop). There to choose a session and from there to go to the device and to the electrodes. Or only from the phone (player) is it possible?

And another question for those who have both 312 and 2B. I don't need BDSM sensations, but softness, but at the same time strength. 2B is more modern. Is it better implemented in it ? Sorry if it's not clear, I'll clarify my questions, I'm writing through a translator. Thanks in advance for the answers.

Sergey7070

Re: 2B-laptop(PC)-iPhone.

Post by Sergey7070 »

And another question-a suggestion. Why not create a separate topic where everyone will share photos of their collections of electrodes and devices with a possible description of their feelings (like, bad-good). I think it would be interesting.
Last edited by Sergey7070 on Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
mojitoman
Active

Post by mojitoman »

Hi,

you can use external audio signals with the 2b. They can come from an MP3 player, a phone , a laptop. no problem there.
The feeling is a bit hit or miss. You have to play with the settings of the 2b a bit, but some audio files don't work good with the 2n. So be sure to try different audiofiles.

In addition there is a PC programm to control the 2B. But that programm "only" makes all settings available, which can be set with the devices knobs and button.
So it's more or less a remote control.
It is possible to import a record/row of settings, like mode "A" with intensity "B" and duration "C" followed by mode "X" with intensity "Y" and duration "Z"

I don't think it is possible to import audio files to that program. (I do like that idea though)

The program in technical side uses a serial connection, so you need the special E-Stim cable and you can't use the headphone jack on the PC.
If the Program can be run on an Apple PC, it is designed for Windows, but runs fine wih Wine in Linux, too.
magic = physics * volition
Sergey7070

Post by Sergey7070 »

Thanks. That is, a set with an extended package for 380-something pounds does not have this special cable? And you need to buy it separately ? Do they have it in their store ?
mojitoman
Active

Post by mojitoman »

The cable is this one:
https://store.e-stim.co.uk/index.php?ma ... ucts_id=41

It is included in some packs, but I don't know which one you mean exactly. So I can't confirm or deny.
But I guess it is included.

But honestly, get yourself the pack with the power supply included. Totally worth the extra money IMHO.
magic = physics * volition
Sergey7070

Post by Sergey7070 »

This is what I want. It seems there is a figure there, and a power supply.

https://store.e-stim.co.uk/index.php?ma ... ucts_id=71
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

Sergey7070, I'm not sure I understand.

Do you already have the 2B? If so, then you can buy the accessory pack on its own, which contains the mains adaptor and the link cable. In addition, both of those items can be purchased separately.

However, if you don't have the 2B yet, that bonus pack you saw will be the best value.