The importance of hydration

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
soundcraft
Active Developer

The importance of hydration

Post by soundcraft »

I have found that my hydration level has a big impact on how stimming feels. If you have been drinking alcohol and are dehydrated often the sensation can be stingy or just feel week. Keeping a bottle of water and keeping hydrated helps massively. Anyone else found a similar effect?

Saturn2001
Active

Re: The importance of hydration

Post by Saturn2001 »

This is the absolute truth; in fact there have been articles about keeping your electrolyte levels in balance, as it is conducive to you being more “conductive”. I have personally tried and tested this theory and I can wholeheartedly vouch for it.
soundcraft
Active Developer

Re: The importance of hydration

Post by soundcraft »

Saturn2001 wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:43 am This is the absolute truth; in fact there have been articles about keeping your electrolyte levels in balance, as it is conducive to you being more “conductive”. I have personally tried and tested this theory and I can wholeheartedly vouch for it.
This was just an observation but I will look into "keeping your electrolyte levels in balance" That makes perfect sense to me. I am surprised this has not come up more often here.