best session ever

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
fossie67

best session ever

Post by fossie67 »

So i have been stimming for a good few years , i use smartstim and love it . Anyway last night i wanted to try someting a little bit different , so i set up a track that i like and change it to ramp up the level very slowly and the same for the modulation on one channel . Then i set it running and cuffed my hand and feet to the bedposts .After about 20
minutes i started leaking precum , for another hour i was driven insane kept on the edge all the time more precum running out in extasy . By the time i got to 1hour 50 i was squirming like crazy still cuffed to the bed and had a great HFO that lasted almost 2 minutes . I was totally drained my best session ever !!

soundcraft
Active Developer

Re: best session ever

Post by soundcraft »

fossie67 wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:17 am So i have been stimming for a good few years , i use smartstim and love it . Anyway last night i wanted to try someting a little bit different , so i set up a track that i like and change it to ramp up the level very slowly and the same for the modulation on one channel . Then i set it running and cuffed my hand and feet to the bedposts .After about 20
minutes i started leaking precum , for another hour i was driven insane kept on the edge all the time more precum running out in extasy . By the time i got to 1hour 50 i was squirming like crazy still cuffed to the bed and had a great HFO that lasted almost 2 minutes . I was totally drained my best session ever !!
Sounds great but what is smartstim?