Looking for a great estim experience

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
jtyneut

Looking for a great estim experience

Post by jtyneut »

Hi,

I've played with estim a bit. But my experience has been with a couple of cheap units. While my experiences have been a bit fun, they haven't been great. When I read about, or see others enjoying estim, I see that their experiences are much more satisfying.

So I want to upgrade to better equipment. I realize that there is a chance that estim just isn't for me, so before jumping in and investing I wanted to ask your opinion on comparing E-stim Systems with the cheap ones out there. Is it usually really getting what one pays for?

Thanks,
Joe

Davespages
Active Developer

Re: Looking for a great estim experience

Post by Davespages »

Most people start with a tens machine or a cheap chinese 'estim' box.
The truth is the tens machines are designed for pain relief of nerves and muscles.

The Chinese cheap power boxes are not very powerful, very limited in modes and most were just painful.

I started with a tens machine (genuinely purchased it for my sciatic pain... i have a herniated disc in my spine which pinches the aciatic nerve so I get phantom pains in my right leg)

This tens machine worked reasonably well on the pain.
One night I decided to go to bed wearing it. The pain went.
And just before I packed it away I had a thought... what would the pads feel like on my genitals.... well i a few minutes I had to changes the bedding as I came everywhere 🤣

I now own 2x 2Bs, an Estim remote. A large flo, a large torpedo, a Stuffer, an OMG, an 8 and 10mm urethral sound...
I absolutely adore estim. Purchased a decent mp3 player specifically for estim audio files.

If you have enjoyed estim, even a Little bit... the absolutely invest in an estim power box.

If budget is tight... then i would recommend the helix, quite a few program modes and its twin channel for 2 independent electrodes (if bi polar)

If your budget can stretch, absolutely go for the 2b, its the most powerful and most versatile power box on the market today.

You will getna LIFETIME warranty on all estim systems electrodes and powerboxes. No other company offers that. Worth every penny.

Keep asking questions its a big community here and we are always happy to offer advise and answer your questions.
jtyneut

Post by jtyneut »

Thanks for the advice!
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

If you've enjoyed the cheap box experience, then my advice would be to go straight to the "top end" boxes, if your budget allows. There are many users who have started cheap and upgraded more than once, losing money in the process. My first box was the 2B, and I haven't regretted it at all. With a quality box, you'll also find there's a decent secondhand market, should you regret your purchase (which is unlikely). I don't know if there's so much demand for secondhand cheap units.
jtyneut

Post by jtyneut »

Thank you!

I'm sure there isn't any market for the cheap ones!
Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

Don't forget, particularly with E-stim systems powerboxes and electrodes there is a lifetime warranty.

If for any reason your power box needs servicing or repair... just send it back and it will be repaired under warranty.

This only applies to the first owner (from new) and proof of purchase is required.
The lifetime warranty is worth its weight in gold.