Probes and anal

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
JacobP

Probes and anal

Post by JacobP »

Hello, I use a tens 7000. I’ve had it about a year now. I use it with a P.E.S. Prostate Stimulator Electode. and a loop around the back of my ballsack or a pad on my perium. I normally end up having to use the second channel on my shaft to get a HFO. I guess my questions is has anyone achieved a HFO using just an anal s timing? I’ve been able to make my legs shake and have some decent milking, but no HFO. I wonder if I need to go to a moaner a 2b, but I feel that be going nuclear and with my luck I’d get the same results. Any ideas?

ncstimmer
Active

Re: Probes and anal

Post by ncstimmer »

Man, go Moaner. Its not "going nuclear" at all. With just a little patience, practice and willingness, you will open a whole new frontier for your exploration and enjoyment. I never thought I could get a Moaner or a glass dildo in me, but now, I'm a regular. In fact, stimming without my Moaner isn't nearly as pleasurable as it is with it. Go for broke man, you won't regret it.
comandatuba
Active

Re: Probes and anal

Post by comandatuba »

If it is in your budget, recommend investing in a 2B and a Moaner. I have these, and also a Large Flo, which is similar in size to the Moaner. Both electrodes work really well for anal/prostate stim.

However as you may know, each person is different, and electrodes come in various shapes and sizes. I don't have the P.E.S. prostate stimulator, but it is one I'd like to obtain and try someday. You might start with the 2B and try it with the P.E.S. prostate stimulator and the configuration you described first, and seeing how it goes. An advanced box such as the 2B may provide enough signal variety and power for achieving an anal HFO.

As for experiencing HFOs, for me, it may be 1 in 20 times I experience an HFO solely from anal/prostate stimulation. Often my session starts with only the Moaner (or Flo), using the center channel of the probe, and the other side of the channel connected to a sticky pad on my perineum (seems to be a favorite place for many). I'll stim with this configuration for maybe an hour or so. I enjoy the stim sensations themselves, without necessarily an expectation of an anal HFO, and simply relax. Usually I fiddle with the settings and power level, enjoying various sensations.

If I feel an anal HFO starting to build, at this point I usually switch to "Bounce" and begin increasing the rate and power levels, and am sometimes blessed with an awesome HFO. Again, this happens only once in awhile. Often, after an hour or so, I add a second channel, connecting up the outer channel of the Moaner/Flo, and the other a sticky pad on the underside of my penis. Again, I tend to focus on and enjoy the stim feelings for awhile, and will try and edge for awhile. I then slowly increase the rate/intensity once I am past the 'the point of no return' and usually enjoy a pretty good HFO.

As for the Moaner versus the large Flo, both are great. I do tend to favor the Flo a bit more, as it tends to be more comfortable for me when sitting. Again, there are a pretty wide variety of electrodes available. If at some point you indeed invest in a 2B and a 'trode such as the Moaner, let us know how it compares to the P.E.S. prostate stimulator.

Cheers.