What's the difference?

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
soundcraft
Active Developer

What's the difference?

Post by soundcraft »

I used to always stim laying on my back but I have discovered it feels completely different if you lay on your front.
I Think its a fair assumption that the reason for this is due to how the blood is circulating around the body.
If you lay on your front there is a better blood flow to the areas stimulating. Assuming your male and using cock stimulation.
I have found that this gives for a smoother sensation and a better chance of getting erect without having to do any
other type of stimulation.

To break down how to do this without making a mess and what works best for me this is my setup.
I place 2 large pillows so the one is between my legs and the other one is just above my cock.
I use a stainless steel ring at the base of my cock and a 75mm urethral. Sometimes I will add a some
form of anal stim if I.m going for stereo mode. To keep everything together and mess free my cock going
a silicon tube that used to belong to a toy buy as its has a closed end I use it for isolation and keeping things
less messy. You could always use a condom if you dont have anything for this.

I then tuck my cock under the top pillow and wind up the box. I think This works best as again there is more blood flow
going into the cock.

Does anyone else do this? and if you do decide to try it let me know your experience.

This might also be something to try if you struggle to get hard without an other form of stimulation.