New Stim File: "Gambatte"

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Satori
Active

New Stim File: "Gambatte"

Post by Satori »

Presenting my 2nd offering, "Gambatte", which is Japanese for "do your best". This file was created with Audacity with the 2B in mind, but should work fine with most stereostim setups. As a point of reference, my typical configuration is triphase with L channel to the front, R channel to the back, and a CR cock and balls loop as the common. Levels should be pretty consistent from start to finish, but as always, individual configurations and sensitivities will vary. Hope you enjoy, and look forward to constructive feedback!

Cheers,
Satori
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

CaseySF
Active

Re: New Stim File: "Gambatte"

Post by CaseySF »

I can't wait to try this
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Anyone not logged in can find Satori's stimfiles here...

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... EDVFKS-rRT

*************************************************************************************************************************************************
Just a reminder that *ANYONE* here is welcome to PM me for a download link to hundreds of free, shared mp3 stimfiles organized by author - some up to 4 hours long!
There is a monster 35 GB of audio files in total, enough to fry your cock every day until the year 2049!
I cannot post the link here out of respect for this forum's Admin and board rules regarding direct links to other people's work.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Unlimited access to the Stimfile Archive with No fees, No registration required, No ads, No catches, No expiry date and No hidden motives.
merry
Active

Post by merry »

Hi satori,
finally got a little alone/uninterrupted time to try this superb! file - Don't currently own a 2B so I used my Erostek ET-312B, setup was: audio 2 with channel A to mid shaft/glans CR coils/rings (Joanne's metal re-enforced variety) and channel B to a PES prostate stimulator teamed with a PES base ring behind balls, plenty of Spectra Gel 360 on the CR rings/coils and a large blob of 'Lubido' water based anal lube on the PES prostate stimulator's steel 'egg'. Power levels were round the 2-3 o'clock mark and the 312's MA knob around the 9 o'clock position.

Switching on things felt promising, not great but was definitely! feeling some very! interesting and erotic sensations swirling around my junk which were further enhanced by watching some classic Danish Colour Climax to help set the right mood. After around 15-20? minutes twiddling with the power levels and MA knobs I turned everything off and swapped the channels around on the 312. This time channel A to the base ring and prostate stimulator and channel B to the mid shaft glans ring/coils, then re starting 'Gambatte' and powering up the 312 with the same settings/levelsI I began again.

This configuration felt much! better, smoothly and deliciously! tickling and caressing around my glans/pee hole/mid shaft with some nice deep slow sometimes rapid throbbing going on in my bum coupled with what felt like having a balloon slowly inflating/deflating/expanding/contracting inside me. After working my way through a few more Danish classic/Colour Climax videos with 'Gambatte' doing it's thing on my joy department keeping me right on the edge for what seemed like forever eventually I was ready to cum. Hoping for a quick conclusion I turned up the wick on the 312 but increasing the power levels just couldn't get me there, everything still felt great but no gusher, maybe? because I'd become a l-i-t-t-l-e bit numb after this unusually, for me, lengthy session, so I switched to the 312's built in 'rhythm2' mode, turned up the power levels to the 4 o'clock-ish mark and pretty soon a blissful!, leg trembling, toe curing O ensued, was wonderful!, just! what the doctor ordered.

Wow! Ican't wait to try 'Gambatte' again when I have the alone time to fully explore it, hopefully from beginning to end.
"You'll understand when you cum my way" - 'Demons' Fatboy Slim Ft Macy Gray
"I know what it means to work hardon machines" - 'You Take Me Up' Thompson Twins
Deltus1
Active Developer

Post by Deltus1 »

merry wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:13 pmHi satori,
mid shaft/glans CR coils/rings (Joanne's metal re-enforced variety)
Very interesting experience, I will try the file at the next opportunity.

What I can't relate to though is the Joanne's metal re-enforced variety. I know her shop and have used some of her electrodes. However, I am not aware of a metal re-enforced one?
Greetings Deltus

---
DeepL helps me with the translation.
merry
Active

Post by merry »

Hi Deltus1,
you wrote:
What I can't relate to though is the Joanne's metal re-enforced variety. I know her shop and have used some of her electrodes. However, I am not aware of a metal re-enforced one?/quote]

Sorry! should've been a little clearer in my description, these are the rings/coils I used, they have copper wire threaded inside them to help conductivity/hold their shape and lessen hotspots

[url]https://www.sexmachinereviews.co.uk/sho ... gory=0/url]
"You'll understand when you cum my way" - 'Demons' Fatboy Slim Ft Macy Gray
"I know what it means to work hardon machines" - 'You Take Me Up' Thompson Twins
Satori
Active

Post by Satori »

Thanks for the report and feedback, Merry! Glad to hear you enjoyed the file. FWIW, generally speaking the beginning is intended to be a bit of a "gentle" warm up, then a bit of a ramp up starting at 21 minutes, and another ramp up to a more definitive finishing section starting about the 41:30 mark.

Cheers,
Satori
TommyD
Active

Post by TommyD »

Hi Satori,
Thx for Share the file. Nice Work!
idolis3R
Active

Post by idolis3R »

Thank you for sharing. Curious to try it Out!
Malvina
Active

Post by Malvina »

Thanks !