some questions...

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
wudek

some questions...

Post by wudek »

hi guys and sorry for my english.

so I bought TENS unit, I was using some pads that comes with it, I got HFO after first try, amazing!
I used the pads for like 20times and then I bought new ones from aliexpress. they're good but not "flexible" ? if I put them on my dick they stay for like 5seconds and the go _ flat. is there any way to make them more like U shape?
I also have 2 rubber bands, should I put two electrodes in each or one and use one channel? is there some cool tricks with it? Also I've read the "fat" are better than thin ones?
And third question, is there some good alternatives to pads and rubber bands? For penis ofc, I was thinking about sound but im bit scared.
thank you.

Davespages
Active Developer

Re: some questions...

Post by Davespages »

if you are just starting out with the urethra and sounds.. i highly recommend a 6mm or 8mm micro sound. (Its only 75mm long)

For.me 6mm was too narrow and 8mm slid in ok with lube.
With any urethreal insert/sound... anything over 4-5inches needs impeccable hygiene/sterilisation as the risk of a UTI is massive when inserting as far as the bladder.
However a short 75mm sound is good, just use soap and then antibacterial cleaner to clean.

The sounds from the estim website use a 4mm plug... where as the tens pads use a 2mm banana plug... ormthe round press stud connector. So consider alternate cables to will allow other electrodes beyond sticky pads.
soundcraft
Active Developer

Post by soundcraft »

Hi
Sticky pads are a real pain in the butt. But one thing I have found that will keep them in place is stick a condom over them.
Sounds just take stim to another level. I prefer the shorter sounds as you get a bit more stimulation especially combined with a butt plug.
merry
Active

Post by merry »

Hi,
perhaps a little 'TacGel' might help the TENS patches stay in shape/where you want them.
https://store.e-stim.co.uk/index.php?ma ... ucts_id=53
"You'll understand when you cum my way" - 'Demons' Fatboy Slim Ft Macy Gray
"I know what it means to work hardon machines" - 'You Take Me Up' Thompson Twins