Is this possible or a bad idea?

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
Bellfour
Active

Is this possible or a bad idea?

Post by Bellfour »

Hi all, advice if possible please?

Is it possible for my partner and I to share the same box whilst having sex?

I have an electro pebble and was thinking about using a bipolar insertable in each of our butts and then we can have sex vaginally at the same time (and use a wand on her clit as well)

Is that possible or a bad idea?

Many thanks in advance

soundcraft
Active Developer

Re: Is this possible or a bad idea?

Post by soundcraft »

I have been wondering the same thing. In theory I don't see a problem. Although you might want to avoid kissing. and use plenty of water based lube
Deltus1
Active Developer

Post by Deltus1 »

Bellfour wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 12:12 am Hi all, advice if possible please?

Is it possible for my partner and I to share the same box whilst having sex?

I have an electro pebble and was thinking about using a bipolar insertable in each of our butts and then we can have sex vaginally at the same time (and use a wand on her clit as well)

Is that possible or a bad idea?

Many thanks in advance
I have already thought about that.
The question is, where and how intensely do you feel the current?

I think that if you only penetrate with the tip of the penis, the glans, you will feel the current at the glans, she in the contact area at the entrance to the vagina. Here the contact area is relatively small, the feeling should be similar to an electrode of this size.

1. consideration for deep penetration:
The contact area increases to a maximum of the entire surface of the penis, which would correspond to a very large electrode with a considerably lower current flow per area and thus a lower stimulus or massively increased energy requirement.

2. it could also be that most of the current flows into the labia at the base of the penis because this is the first point of contact, or that the current flows mainly through the glans, as this is probably where there is the least resistance due to the thinner skin.

I suspect the first constellation predominates.

But presumably someone has already tried this out and can report back?
I would also be curious!
Greetings Deltus

---
DeepL helps me with the translation.
Bellfour
Active

Post by Bellfour »

I shall give it a try and see what happens!! im hoping that as we will both be on our own channels, there wont be any issues!!!
Deltus1
Active Developer

Post by Deltus1 »

Bellfour wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:25 pm I shall give it a try and see what happens!! im hoping that as we will both be on our own channels, there wont be any issues!!!
This is a different approach than I had in mind. So your physical contact should have no influence on the current flow.
Greetings Deltus

---
DeepL helps me with the translation.
Nick
Active

Post by Nick »

Two people sharing 1 channel is a really interesting idea. Has anyone done that before?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Bear in mind that the ElectroPebble although it has two channels does not have isolated outputs, (it has built-in TriPhase) therefore current can easily pass from one person to another. Potentially an issue as we would advise avoiding passing current across the chest. If you want to play with two people in then the 2B is the box to use,
as firstly it has more power but more importantly it has isolated output channels.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Bellfour
Active

Post by Bellfour »

admin wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:53 am Bear in mind that the ElectroPebble although it has two channels does not have isolated outputs, (it has built-in TriPhase) therefore current can easily pass from one person to another. Potentially an issue as we would advise avoiding passing current across the chest. If you want to play with two people in then the 2B is the box to use,
as firstly it has more power but more importantly it has isolated output channels.

Si
Understood and thank you.

Any chance of a discount code for the 2B? I couldn't afford one when I bought all the other gear!!!!

Worth a go!!
soundcraft
Active Developer

Post by soundcraft »

Bellfour wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 4:23 pm
admin wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:53 am Bear in mind that the ElectroPebble although it has two channels does not have isolated outputs, (it has built-in TriPhase) therefore current can easily pass from one person to another. Potentially an issue as we would advise avoiding passing current across the chest. If you want to play with two people in then the 2B is the box to use,

Si
Understood and thank you.

Any chance of a discount code for the 2B? I couldn't afford one when I bought all the other gear!!!!

Worth a go!!
write a little review on there products, Sometimes they send out a discount code.