Anal hook connected to an electrode?

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
cpthook

Anal hook connected to an electrode?

Post by cpthook »

Looking into buying my first stimming unit (the 2B). It is a bit of an investment, and I would like to buy the large Deviant eventually. However, in the meantime, I am wondering if it may work well to use a stainless steel anal hook, connected to one electrode. Figured the other one may sit on the perinerum, and then one on each cheek. Would that work? Is it safe to use hooks this way? Thanks in advance.

merry
Active

Re: Anal hook connected to an electrode?

Post by merry »

Hi cpthook,
you wrote:
Looking into buying my first stimming unit (the 2B). It is a bit of an investment, and I would like to buy the large Deviant eventually. However, in the meantime, I am wondering if it may work well to use a stainless steel anal hook, connected to one electrode. Figured the other one may sit on the perinerum, and then one on each cheek. Would that work? Is it safe to use hooks this way? Thanks in advance./quote]

I've used a stainless steel asslock cocking like this one pictured as an anal electrode for quite some while. Connected to my power box via a small conductive rubber loop around the ring section along with a PES corona stimulator and a couple of shaft rings/loops it worked great!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"You'll understand when you cum my way" - 'Demons' Fatboy Slim Ft Macy Gray
"I know what it means to work hardon machines" - 'You Take Me Up' Thompson Twins
cpthook

Post by cpthook »

Thanks!
Crestal

Post by Crestal »

I'm really excited to try it, thanks for having people like you
Baza
Active Developer

Post by Baza »

Brought one I could have done with the slide version