Is Stimfucking a thing?

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
DozerTheDom

Is Stimfucking a thing?

Post by DozerTheDom »

Howdy all! I've recently ordered a 2b and a bunch of other goodies to start exploring this. My Bunny and I both loved forced orgasm play and have a mighty toy collection. This seems like a super fun next step.

The one thing that really surprised me is everything I've seen is solo or remote play. Do any couples hook themselves up and go at it while both being stimmed? It seems like a plug and ball loop for him + electrodes either side of her clit might be a lot of fun!

We are also right into cock sleeves so I'm really hoping I can get stimming under the sleeve working!

soundcraft
Active Developer

Re: Is Stimfucking a thing?

Post by soundcraft »

DozerTheDom wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:56 am Howdy all! I've recently ordered a 2b and a bunch of other goodies to start exploring this. My Bunny and I both loved forced orgasm play and have a mighty toy collection. This seems like a super fun next step.

The one thing that really surprised me is everything I've seen is solo or remote play. Do any couples hook themselves up and go at it while both being stimmed? It seems like a plug and ball loop for him + electrodes either side of her clit might be a lot of fun!

We are also right into cock sleeves so I'm really hoping I can get stimming under the sleeve working!
I have managed to stim with a sleeve. Using an electrode in the back door and a cock ring draped though the sleeve. Use plenty of lube.

Using a penis pump and electrodes is also real good fun.