Claude's files are sooo good and TJenkins as well...

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
jeffjames
Active

Claude's files are sooo good and TJenkins as well...

Post by jeffjames »

Just a shout out to stimaddict for his audio file resource. I have an ET312 that is still electrifying me. Was stoked to see Claude's files and had a blast a couple nights ago. Thanked stimaddict who suggested TJenkins - which I promptly sampled and turned me into a messy puddle. My 'impossible' mission is to survive some of these mega 2+ hour tracks to the end. The experience ultimately comes down to a state-of-mind more so than a stim audio track. But just for the fun of it... which of Claude's or TJenkins tracks have you used recently (and/or use often)?

For me, it was Claude: "Hard Masturbation" and TJenkins: "tjenkins -Make You Ejaculate"

Cheers!

DrBottom

Re: Claude's files are sooo good and TJenkins as well...

Post by DrBottom »

Never really got into Claude‘s stuff. I don’t know why, but I feel that the long symphonies take way to long to get interesting. Patience is not my virtue, lol.
TJenkins seems to slip by me every time I browse the archive. Need to look into it.

Other great pieces for me are V91‘s How long can you last, Noel‘s NiteRider and WarmGlow.

Really brutal stuff that makes you sweat and squirm: Stimaddict‘s Bastard. This is really heavy and has a good chance of ruining your orgasm if you go over the edge just before the signal dies down. So if you’re into that, you’ll like Bastard.
Davespages
Active Developer

Re: Claude's files are sooo good and TJenkins as well...

Post by Davespages »

I absolutely love Stim Addicts Bastard stim file but if I have the stim at a reasonable level.. im done after 8 mins. Game over.

I have taken channel B of 'Bastard' for a bi-polar anal electrode
And then spliced in 'A time for torture' on Chanel A, Which ramps up from 30% volume to 100%- volume over 15 mins and then 5 mins at 100%

The result is constant stim of the prostate while pain for the urethral electrode punishes the penis. That is until the pain is unbearable and you give in and can anyway 🤣

P.S Stimaddict - Happy to send this to you.... it is an amalgamation of your work anyway 😁