Best toys for hands free

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
astro
Active

Best toys for hands free

Post by astro »

Hi all,
New to the forum
looking for the best toys for hands-free ejaculation
I have purchased the EM140 unit.
what combination works - patches/rings/anal plug or sound rod ?
cheers
astro

Bearstim
Active

Re: Best toys for hands free

Post by Bearstim »

I use a combination of conductive rubber loops and pads. One behind my glans and one at the base of my shaft. Pads under my sack. Make sure and insulate the top half (if using CR loops) of the shaft to decrease chatter between the electrodes. Placement is key and understanding where your nerves are is important. Start slow and relax into it. There is TONS of good info on this forum. Check out this page for more details: https://www.e-stim.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=10131.
astro
Active

Post by astro »

cheers
thank you for the advice
VFRman
Active Developer

Post by VFRman »

Hi Astro
Nice to hear from the folks down under. I had an EM140, didn't get on with it & following advice from this forum, sold it. Now use the undoubted excellent 2-B, but from E-Stim also have 2 of the little battery driven, Helix. For now that is my go to toy. Quick & easy to use with awesome features. Have a collection of CR, Straps, Plugs & others, but have now settled on small round sticky pads.
Placement, always under my cock, never on dorsal nerve at top. That is, for me, painful & awful! On the shaft from frenulum & down towards balls. Second pad, best results on perineum, under balls. I also tend to have my sack stretched with many rings. On the Helix menu I use, Flo & Tease, adjusting, Power Level, Feel & Speed accordingly. As I am at least 150! the magic HFO needs a little hand help or my faithful Doxy vibrator. Much fun can be had without the might "O" in combination with insertable's. That's a whole other dimension.
klb1113

Post by klb1113 »

Hi there -

Everyone is different. It took me a couple of tries and reading stuff online to find the best placement. For me, I use square or circular pads no more than 1". (I'm, um....small.) A round pad if I have one is placed at the frenulum area. (See https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/b ... s-frenulum if not sure where that is!) I then place another pad on the opposite side of the penis, closer to the base. I try to keep it simple and just have one set of pads. If I ever go with another thing, it MIGHT be anal, but I've sometimes found that too intense.

But start slow, and don't be in a hurry. The other trick is to find the right sound file to get things going. That can be another treasure hunt, because (again) everyone's different.

Oh, one more thing. I learned by reading stuff online that to prolong the life of pads you can sometimes try to use one of those bandage tapes used for horses! (Yes, for horses. They're sturdier than then bandage tapes for humans, I've found.) The brand that I've had the most success with is called Vetrap. Here's a link to one at Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/3M-Vetrap-Banda ... 0002YFS3I/. You'll have to cut them down to size. I just maybe get three strips out of one this way by cutting them.

Good luck!