Webtease

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
TopperHarley

Webtease

Post by TopperHarley »

Hi all, I found some old posts about webteases including pain and torture. Are there any news and tipps for the 2b ?
Greeds

Davespages
Active Developer

Re: Webtease

Post by Davespages »

TopperHarley wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:32 pm Hi all, I found some old posts about webteases including pain and torture. Are there any news and tipps for the 2b ?
Greeds
Hi,
If you are referring to the milovana website, there are some amazing webteases that incorporate estim. Conveniently most of the teases explain electrode placement and level calibration.
My favourite is the Estim Bondage tease. I like to increase the chance of pain files from 10% to 50 or 75% because in a bit of a sadist.

Most of the "pain files' work with the 2b but some don't.
ElectraLover
Active

Post by ElectraLover »

Hi Davespages.

Thanks for the info about milovana.com webteases. especially the one about the Estim Bondage tease!

Can you tell me if that works well with the Erostek ET312B power box?

Thank you!
Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

HI Electalover,

Sadly I cannot. I have no experience of the Erostek ET312.

I am a bit of an Estim Systems Fanboy, I have 2x 2Bs, an Estim remote, 2 urethral sounds and 4 estim butt plugs.

I started out with a cheap tens machine (which was to alleviate sciatica) and thrn jumped up to the best... the 2B.

The teases on Milanova site were created some time ago and the creators (Alex Fayer being one) test them with the ET312 and the 2B and even some davey boxes.

The sharpest most painful signals are sometimes ignored by the 2B, i cannot vouch for the ET312.