ElectraStim Em140 Dual Channel Digital Stimulator

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
astro
Active

ElectraStim Em140 Dual Channel Digital Stimulator

Post by astro »

Hi,
New to e-stim
I purchased the EM140
I have no idea how to use and would love some advice regarding best toys for HFO
regards
Astro

merry
Active

Re: ElectraStim Em140 Dual Channel Digital Stimulator

Post by merry »

Hi,
the Sensavox EM 140 was an early foray into made for play e-stim control/power boxes back when I was an e-stim novice circa 2008, it's a well made, well sorted, powerful and versatile unit able to run off battery or mains power, to avoid the frustration of fading power from batteries running down I always! used mains power.

The EM 140's performance with audio tone files was a l-i-t-t-l-e! disappointing as I understand that in audio mode it only modulates an output that's already present, don't get me wrong it still felt great but it didn't interpret audio tone files with 100% accuracy. Later moving from the EM 140 to an ET 312B I realised what the EM 140's audio performance lacked.

Happily the EM 140's built in modes along with it's strong, smooth power were more than enough to do the trick leading to some memorable sessions ending in toe curling HFO's. I've also had experience of Electrastim's Axis control/power box (which I won as a prize) and, for me at least, I actually prefer the feel and power of the EM 140 over the Axis.

From memory 'trode choice to go with the EM 140 back then were: E-stim systems small flange up the bum (I'm very!! tiny anally) PES base ring behind balls, 6mm conductive rubber loop mid shaft and a PES Corona stimulator with the short urethral insert on glans.

A quick! surefire HFO inducing setup using just one of the EM 140's channels with the PES Corona stimulator on glans and the E-stim systems small flange up the bum using, I think?, the 'Swing' mode with the power turned up high was one I used often when pressed for time.

Hope this helps,
Merry.
"You'll understand when you cum my way" - 'Demons' Fatboy Slim Ft Macy Gray
"I know what it means to work hardon machines" - 'You Take Me Up' Thompson Twins
astro
Active

Re: ElectraStim Em140 Dual Channel Digital Stimulator

Post by astro »

merry wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:16 am Hi,
the Sensavox EM 140 was an early foray into made for play e-stim control/power boxes back when I was an e-stim novice circa 2008, it's a well made, well sorted, powerful and versatile unit able to run off battery or mains power, to avoid the frustration of fading power from batteries running down I always! used mains power.

The EM 140's performance with audio tone files was a l-i-t-t-l-e! disappointing as I understand that in audio mode it only modulates an output that's already present, don't get me wrong it still felt great but it didn't interpret audio tone files with 100% accuracy. Later moving from the EM 140 to an ET 312B I realised what the EM 140's audio performance lacked.

Happily the EM 140's built in modes along with it's strong, smooth power were more than enough to do the trick leading to some memorable sessions ending in toe curling HFO's. I've also had experience of Electrastim's Axis control/power box (which I won as a prize) and, for me at least, I actually prefer the feel and power of the EM 140 over the Axis.

From memory 'trode choice to go with the EM 140 back then were: E-stim systems small flange up the bum (I'm very!! tiny anally) PES base ring behind balls, 6mm conductive rubber loop mid shaft and a PES Corona stimulator with the short urethral insert on glans.

A quick! surefire HFO inducing setup using just one of the EM 140's channels with the PES Corona stimulator on glans and the E-stim systems small flange up the bum using, I think?, the 'Swing' mode with the power turned up high was one I used often when pressed for time.

Hope this helps,
Merry.
cheers. thanks for the info