How safe are butt electrodes?

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
MetaverseSimp
Active

How safe are butt electrodes?

Post by MetaverseSimp »

So I've heard horror stories of buttplugs being sucked up into people's anus (njoy plugs specifically)

I'm about to purchase the Moaner and 2B, because this is also a metal plug, I'd like to know how safe it is at preventing being 'swallowed' by the anus resulting in a trip to the emergency room? Does the wire fit securely as a back up plan incase it gets swallowed?

Has anyone here had this happen with any electrodes?

Is it possible to get prostate stimulation without insertables?

Perhaps i'm being paranoid, I just want to be able to relax & not be concerned about this of course
Last edited by MetaverseSimp on Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I just wanna relax, put on my estim & ride the waves baby!
eck
Active

Re: How safe are butt electrodes?

Post by eck »

MetaverseSimp wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:22 pmI'm about to purchase the Moaner and 2B, because this is also a metal plug, I'd like to know how safe it is at preventing being 'swallowed' by the anus
If the model chosen is not far too small for you, I think there will be no risk, because it has a wide end and a small diameter in the middle, which will determine its position.
MetaverseSimp wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:22 pmHas anyone here had this happen with any electrodes?
I did not have such an experience yet.
MetaverseSimp wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:22 pmDoes the wire fit securely as a back up plan incase it gets swallowed?
No. The wire may break when forces are applied which might be necessary to pull the item out.
MetaverseSimp wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:22 pmnot be concerned about this of course
If you really think you need a backup strap, maybe you should install an additional plastic strap ?
MetaverseSimp wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:22 pmSo I've heard horror stories of buttplugs being sucked up into people's anus (njoy plugs specifically)
I would imagine that this is primarily a problem of plugs designed to be worn under clothing. These need to have a smaller foot to fit.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Most of our EStim electrodes have a flanged base or a recessed neck which helps enormously with retention and ensuring they don't go into far. The electrodes that have retained cables as opposed to plug in cables, have been tested to 16 kg of pull force which quite frankly is far in excess of anything the human body can produce to prevent anal extraction. Bear in mind also you are inserting electrodes into part of the human body that is designed to eject things . Generally any issues are related to people panicking and not waiting for things to relax and slide out more easily, Or using things that are not designed to be inserted in the first place.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
MetaverseSimp
Active

Post by MetaverseSimp »

admin wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:18 pm Most of our EStim electrodes have a flanged base or a recessed neck which helps enormously with retention and ensuring they don't go into far. The electrodes that have retained cables as opposed to plug in cables, have been tested to 16 kg of pull force which quite frankly is far in excess of anything the human body can produce to prevent anal extraction. Bear in mind also you are inserting electrodes into part of the human body that is designed to eject things . Generally any issues are related to people panicking and not waiting for things to relax and slide out more easily, Or using things that are not designed to be inserted in the first place.

Si
Thanks Si appreciate it

Is there an easy way to see which electrodes have retained cables or not? To be extra safe i'll likely lean towards buying these ones

Thanks again
I just wanna relax, put on my estim & ride the waves baby!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

All of our Electrodes on our webstores have a 'Key' showing what cables they need for use. If there is no key, then the electrode does not need a cable.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

All of the E-Stim Systems anal electrodes have nice wide bases, preventing them from being drawn inside when muscles clench tightly. Stick to their electrodes rather than going with cheap chinesium ones that tend to have much smaller bases.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

95% of my estim play involves a butt electrode.

I have used a variety of plugs from estim systems and some non estim systems plugs) and my best experience has always been the ones from estim systems.

Reliability - No estim systems plugs have failed on me. (I have 4 now) Also the cables fit snug and just work.

Safety - All estim systems plugs have flared bases big enough (in proportion to the insertable part).. to prevent base insertion.

Comfort - All estim systems plugs are comfortable to wear.
Even the Stuffer (which is my daily go to plug) and the more challenging OMG which I modified the taper to aid insertion but the flared base remains untouched.

The same cannot be said for some cheaper alternatives that had small bases and poor connections for the connecting wires.
And most of the cheaper plugs were uncomfortable to wear after 30 mins... or were OK when laying down but impossible to have inserted and then sit down comfortably.
Where as I can comfortably wear all of my estim system plugs for several hours. Just the other day I wore the stuffer for 4 hours after being plugged with other plugs for 2 hours previous (for a total of 6 hours plugged)
I've even worn the huge OMG plug for 2 hours... it its VERY comfortable and the weight of it feels sublime... but removal of a plug that large requires some patience, relaxation and dont panic 🤣

I have only ever "lost" a plug fully inside once but it was small and was able to push it back out. And it was a small "polished plug" that came from wish (cheap chinese)

The most annoying thing with cheap plugs is the poorly designed cable connections that fail mid session.
There is nothing more irritating than a toy failing part way though 'play'