What do YOU want?

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
admin
Site Admin

What do YOU want?

Post by admin »

We are constantly looking to improve our products. Is there any thing YOU would like to added or changed? More Modes? More Power? Better Controls?

Ideas?

E-Stim Systems Ltd
darkone
Active

Re: What do YOU want?

Post by darkone »

ABox with Stereo?
Pain is only the start
LittleOne

Post by LittleOne »

To be able to read the terms and conditions on the registration page, the colour scheme is not great and you have to tilt your lap top to be able to read the text that is not in yellow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mwah :D

xXx Little One xXx

P.S. Every little helps!!!!!!!!! :P
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

LittleOne wrote:To be able to read the terms and conditions on the registration page, the colour scheme is not great and you have to tilt your lap top to be able to read the text that is not in yellow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mwah :D

xXx Little One xXx

P.S. Every little helps!!!!!!!!! :P
I've now edited the code and it should now be in a more tasteful (and easier to read!!!) blue
E-Stim Systems Ltd
TAW2000

Post by TAW2000 »

I agree... ABox with stereo! A stereo sound signal could then be divided into two separate stim channels so three electrodes can be used. Also, higher output power for even sweeter erotic feelings.
neo80
Active Developer

Post by neo80 »

I'm thinking about to control a box easely over the internet, maybe writing commands on msn or skype, or something similar.

neo says:
ES2B_powerA=53

And the unit is turned up to 53% automatically :P

... And maybe more power, too
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

I've been using my 2B for just over a week now, and I've already had a lot of pleasure from it.

Just one thing that strikes me as a solo user is that the controls/ display are not necessarily positioned in an ideal manner for someone who is lying down to use it, e.g. on a bed.

I've found it much more user-friendly when the case is stood up vertically on its top surface. This means that the display is upside down, but it's more easily visible and the controls are also more easily accessible. It will not stand up on its bottom edge because of the power input and power switch.

Is there any possibility that you could create a simple stand for the unit, to hold it at, say, 45° to the vertical, for those who, like me, lie down to use it?

Another solution would be to incorporate a fold-out stand into the rear of the unit, but that would involve a major redesign, possibly with the re-siting of the power input and power switch on the left-hand side of the unit.

Just a suggestion. Certainly no complaints as far as the effectiveness of the unit is concerned. :)
estim_si
Staff

Post by estim_si »

neo80 wrote:I'm thinking about to control a box easely over the internet, maybe writing commands on msn or skype, or something similar.

neo says:
ES2B_powerA=53

And the unit is turned up to 53% automatically :P

... And maybe more power, too
Its being worked on :-). We are looking at a USB/Serial link to connect the 2B to a PC, once we have this connection them we will look at internet connection etc

Si
neo80
Active Developer

Post by neo80 »

Maybe an I2C bus could be very interesting...
http://www.i2c-bus.org/

...And have I mentioned more power, too? :lol:
2guys

Post by 2guys »

Hi ..

Currently it seems that whenever you switch modes or turn the box off it reverts to low power setting, it would be nice if when you switch the box from low to high power it stayed set at high power even when you turn it off.