What do YOU want?

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
topstim2000
Active

Re: What do YOU want?

Post by topstim2000 »

I love that your anal plugs can be dismantled to be thoroughly cleaned. When I put them back together I make sure they're screwed together tightly so nothing can move or pinch. However, this sometimes I do this a little too well and/or some environmental factor makes it fit together more tightly and I can't unscrew the head from the bolt that holds the plug together.

What would be useful is for there to be some kind of key in the bolt, maybe just a slot in the head of the bolt that I can put something into (e.g. screwdriver) to stop the bolt spinning while I'm turning the head trying to unfasten it. Or perhaps even provide a tool that will fit to aid in dis/reassembly for cleaning.

Other than that, I love the Moaner. It certainly lives up to its name! :)

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Its something I am working on at the moment, watch this space.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
estimlover

Post by estimlover »

I like your anal electrodes. I used Moaner and MJ, and I am very satisfied. I would like to try something bigger. I thought I'd try Stuffer, but he looks scary big. :shock: I think I'll try the Large Torpedo.
What would you recommend to me, or do you have any advice for me?
Robbert

Post by Robbert »

Would it be possible to put a link to the manual on the product pages?
I'm considering buying a 2B but would love to read the manual before I do.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Click on the tab towards the bottom on 'Additional Information' The manual link is there.

or try http://store.e-stim.co.uk/downloads/manuals/2B.pdf
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Robbert

Post by Robbert »

Ok, now I feel stupid for missing the tabs on the product page.
Must have read the page 2 or 3 times and just skipped over it.

Thank you very much for pointing me in the right direction.
silicum
Developer

Post by silicum »

The triphase cable could be improved by also color coding the two black input plugs. Right now, every time I connect it i'm like OK, which channel is the red one and which is the blue one?!
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

silicum wrote:The triphase cable could be improved by also color coding the two black input plugs. Right now, every time I connect it i'm like OK, which channel is the red one and which is the blue one?!
I agree. I've wound a red rubber band round the plug which connects to the red output, but a colour-coded plug would be better. (A red dot or collar, for example.)
GM66
Active

Post by GM66 »

I would like to see more modes the take advantage of stereo output - strokes, squeezes, etc. that have the signal moving smoothly between A and B outputs. Wouldn't necessarily require triphase, but would certainly be enhanced by using it. Similar to Bounce, but where that mode has a very "digital" feel (all A, all B, all A, etc.) I'd like to see/feel the signal "moving around".
SouthernSwitch
Active

Post by SouthernSwitch »

As mentioned a few years ago by someone else, moving the power plug on the 2B to the side or top of the unit would be nice. I often use my unit lying down on my back and usually tilt the unit up so I can read the display resting the bottom on my chest. This awkwardly bends the power plug cable though. After a few years of this, I'm starting to notice signs of stress on the cord. Moving it to the side would be nice or switching to a low-profile right angle plug might help too without a case redesign.