What do YOU want?

General Chit Chat about E-Stim. Not just E-Stim Systems, but ErosTek, PES and others.
admin
Site Admin

Re: What do YOU want?

Post by admin »

We have been looking for a suitable right angle connector for a while, but they are few and far between, unless you want to buy 10000 units a month.

Still looking though

Si

E-Stim Systems Ltd
Malmo
Active

Post by Malmo »

Hi,

I'm a member on smartstim and there are a lot of people who is making their own phaser/stereo units. I've been thinking on doing it from times to times but it's seems hard if you don't have the knowledge.

I was wondering if maybe you think a true stereo unit would be something for you to create/built? Just like they do on the forums, but abut more fancier and safer perhaps and with high quality components :)?

//Malmo
aspartichaze

Post by aspartichaze »

A corkscrewing loop might be nice. Loops always feel better with more skin contact!
Gentlec6
Active

Post by Gentlec6 »

Something that I have been experimenting with and might be a nice future addition to the 2b package is the ability to use a bipolar insertable as an EMG (electromyography ) INPUT source. I have used this with other systems to detect the anal or vaginal muscle activity that precedes and produces orgasm. I use this feedback to programmatically adjust the output stimulation in an attempt to maintain close proximity to orgasm without going over (edging). Perhaps a simple solution would be a digital (TTL) input to be used as a start/stop signal to the box?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Gentlec6 wrote:Something that I have been experimenting with and might be a nice future addition to the 2b package is the ability to use a bipolar insertable as an EMG (electromyography ) INPUT source. I have used this with other systems to detect the anal or vaginal muscle activity that precedes and produces orgasm. I use this feedback to programmatically adjust the output stimulation in an attempt to maintain close proximity to orgasm without going over (edging). Perhaps a simple solution would be a digital (TTL) input to be used as a start/stop signal to the box?
Its on the list. :-) ,well the TTL input to turn to output on/off, but it could also be done with a microprocessor board (Pi/Ardinio/Whatever) and the Digital Link.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
hawkeye
Active

Post by hawkeye »

The triphase cable is there a reason for the small three wires from it to be of very stiff wire? I'm always afraid of breaking one of them, when in use.
Also the three wires can't be split apart to make the wires "longer" like you can with the normal wires, so you kinda need some extension, if you don't wanna risk breaking the wires.
neo80
Active Developer

Post by neo80 »

Definitely, what I most want are wireless cables :roll:
But I think it's maybe a little difficult... :mrgreen:
photo_2016-01-14_15-58-13.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Waffelino
Active

Post by Waffelino »

What about a second input so audio input and personal computer control is possible at the same time?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I would if I had enough space on the PCB.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
neo80
Active Developer

Post by neo80 »

Well, a nice (advanced) feature that could be introduced in new software:
Auto increase mode.
When activated, power will be increased by 1 each X seconds in all modes. (X could be from 0.5 to 60 seconds) :mrgreen: